• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed WW2 75th Anniversary Coin: have 5 $600 each

asean3410

I got 8. (Accidentally)...

I watched so many videos about How hard it would be, so I enlisted my family thinking maybe one will get lucky. 
then I started getting messages from everyone right about 1.5 hours in, all in a span of 15 min. 
Wasn’t planning on it going that way, but I sold them, all but 1. 
Now I can afford that kilo bar I’ve always wanted!!!! Might even upgrade to a 100oz!  
Not a bad surprise. 

13 minutes ago, bRude13 said:

I watched so many videos about How hard it would be, so I enlisted my family thinking maybe one will get lucky. 
then I started getting messages from everyone right about 1.5 hours in, all in a span of 15 min. 
Now I can afford that kilo bar I’ve always wanted!!!! Might even upgrade to a 100oz!  
Not a bad surprise. 

Bet you wish you'd asked them to try for gold..lol..youd be in a new car now..lol.

33 minutes ago, bRude13 said:

Actually I did. I asked them to try gold till it was gone then silver. No one got a gold, that was frustrating. 

Amazed they were ok with giving to risk $2600 with the hope youd pay them back or even make a profit cos it was never secure...I went for silver and got one in 11 minutes although didn't know it for 3 hours till I got the confirmation and money taken from my card.

On 22/11/2020 at 11:25, bRude13 said:

Not a bad surprise. 

Did you sell them all on eBay? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/11/2020 at 17:18, DarkChameleon said:

My lcs bought 12 today for $375 each, the early money flippers are driving the market down, immthinking $400 base within the next week.

Yeah those people are killing me man. I was hoping to sell for a decent price a lot sooner. At this point I’m just trying to get them off my hands. 

13 hours ago, Witcher said:

The are going for less on FeeBay now. I know because I sold my only one there and only received one bid. 

Thats why I grading, could have sold for $800 on the 9th when I won it but its a keeper and 73,000 mintage will never change so its value canon's go up after the flippers are all flipped out.

I have the v75 and the silver medal, got one in 4 days after the other. BNIB. I would consider trading for something inticing. Idk, message me if anyone's got an idea. 

Really, I didn't know where to make a thread to ask, is there a palladium forum section?!?! I may just be blind.. but thanks!!!

Archived