• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2013 Noah's Ark 1oz silver coins, tubes of 20

kamik0zi

Helping my father to sell his stack. Originally bought from Bullion By Post.

Item: 2013 Noah's Ark 1oz silver coins, tubes of 20.

Box/COA: Original tube.

Condition notes: Good condition in original tube, the odd tiny milk spot on the rim, handled with care.

Price: £480 + £8.80 (£9.80 for 2) Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Item Location: UK.

Shipping destinations: UK.

Auction Terms (min bid increment, end time, etc): NA as for sale listing. 

Payment Terms: Payment by bank transfer in GBP only.

Dispatch Time: Within 1 working day of receiving payment.

20201115_121518 N1K.jpg

55 minutes ago, kamik0zi said:

I hope I am not infringing any rules by commenting on my own thread here, but I am conscious that some members may only now be able to see my OP.

Just to say that I still have some of these left and may be open to offers.

Cheers,
Kk

You are not just say "bump" if you still have items think you can do it once a day

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Founder & Administrator
On 15/02/2021 at 09:06, Richie212 said:

I wish I had seen these without having to pay a premium membership. Is there any left?? 

You can always upgrade and support TSF @Richie212, many members have reported that they save more than the monthly membership price just by the deals that they find on the forum. Apologies @kamik0zi for writing in your trade topic. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

@Richie212 what @ChrisSilver says is very true i was reluctant to pay for membership, but couldn't go with out it now. The forum is brilliant for picking up great deals ( you need to be very fast) and a great place for advice and to learn.

Would recommend upgrading 1000%

👍

NOTE: This is not an advertisement its a fact 😂😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder & Administrator

Marked as closed as older than 30 days. If your item is still available please feel free to contact those who have shown interest and/or to relist on the forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived