• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed End of World War II 75th Anniversary American Eagle Silver Proof Coin Problem?

Smoldish

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can maybe answer my question about wether or not I will see my silver eagle. So I happend to snag the End of World War II 75th Anniversary American Eagle Silver Proof Coin fro the U.S. mint...or so I thought. I just received word that on my credit card the money I spent on it was suddenly gone, as in not cleared but suddenly vanished as if I never bought it. When I called the credit card company they said that it means the people retracted their item being sold. I however got an email from the U.S. mint yesterday night saying my coin has shipped. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me and if this is happening does this mean I will not be seeing my coin from the mint? Why would they let me buy it only to retract their order to me? I am new to this coin stacking and collecting so any info about this problem helps.

-Smol D

UPDATE:I got my coin!!! I called the mint and was like whats with the credit card clearing and all. The person was like well we have a temporary fee and it goes away when the order is shipped. I am not sure if that charge will come back or not but if not I am not complaining. Did not really make sense to me but whatever. 5 minutes ago I just got the coin in my mail. It is now officially in my hands!!! Thank you for all your comments. 

Archived