• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Filtering content (mobile site) and showing feedback.

Connor

Hello, 

Apologies if I send this to the wrong page. So I usually view the website on my phone, and up until earlier, I would click the home button and view and individual forum of my choice. I'm now getting the content from every forum on the site, and it says filter content at the top of my page. Is there any way to change this back? 

Secondly, I noticed someone had their feedback history showing on their avatar/profile. How do I do this?

Thanks for any help you can give, and if I'm being thick I apologize in advance!🤦🏼‍♂️😂

Regards

Connor

• Founder & Administrator

Hello Connor,

It sounds like you have accidentally turned on fluid view. To change back to the standard view please click the button shown in the screen shot below when viewing the homepage.

4664961E-0EFE-4AEC-B31C-40681D88C2F5.jpeg

Your trading feedback shows automatically on your profile whilst someone is viewing your profile. All a member needs to do is click the down arrow next to the word “activity” and then select “Trading feedback” note that there is also current a theme issue on mobile, so a user may need to change their theme by selecting “TSF default” from the drop down at the bottom. Then they will be able to view a members trading feedback without any issues whilst on a mobile device.

If you have seen a user with their trading feedback as their profile photo they must have taken a screenshot and changed their display photo to that screenshot, as there isn’t another way to change ones photo to show trading feedback.

Should you have further questions please let us know :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

1 hour ago, ChrisSilver said:

Hello Connor,

It sounds like you have accidentally turned on fluid view. To change back to the standard view please click the button shown in the screen shot below when viewing the homepage.

4664961E-0EFE-4AEC-B31C-40681D88C2F5.jpeg

Your trading feedback shows automatically on your profile whilst someone is viewing your profile. All a member needs to do is click the down arrow next to the word “activity” and then select “Trading feedback” note that there is also current a theme issue on mobile, so a user may need to change their theme by selecting “TSF default” from the drop down at the bottom. Then they will be able to view a members trading feedback without any issues whilst on a mobile device.

If you have seen a user with their trading feedback as their profile photo they must have taken a screenshot and changed their display photo to that screenshot, as there isn’t another way to change ones photo to show trading feedback.

Should you have further questions please let us know :) 

Hi Chris,

Thanks for getting back to me. You're right, I had changed to fluid. Life saver. With the feedback view, someone had their feedback showing on their avatar (as in on the left of their post where their picture is). It literally showed their positive, negative and how many they had, to the point where I could click on the number and could view their feedback. I've only seen it on one person though and now I can't remember who 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♂️

• Founder & Administrator
16 hours ago, Connor said:

Thanks for getting back to me. You're right, I had changed to fluid. Life saver. With the feedback view, someone had their feedback showing on their avatar (as in on the left of their post where their picture is). It literally showed their positive, negative and how many they had, to the point where I could click on the number and could view their feedback. I've only seen it on one person though and now I can't remember who 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♂️

Maybe you mean the users card that appears on desktop when hovering over someone's display photo?

I believe that this should display the user's trading feedback score. However the trading feedback system currently is not 100% compatible with the new forum software. There are some aspects that are missing after we upgraded. The application responsible for the trading feedback is being updated but the developer but I do not currently have a time frame for this unfortunately. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived