• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver ASE 75th WWII anniversary coin

CollectorNo1

I got one, and my fiance bought me one for Xmas, as soon as both were secured, I put one on eBay (my first flip!) It just sold this afternoon for $560.01! Amazing. Turning one oz of silver into Christmas for my family! (Ps5 for my son 🙄😂) and I got mine today as well, absolutely gorgeous coin...I also managed to secure a silver medal on the 9th drop, so I'll have them as a cherished set. And a reminder of what ONE OUNCE of silver can do!

IMG_20201113_145000.jpg

IMG_20201113_144830.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With my order of this, a charge for this now appears on my credit card but the tracking number provided on the 11th of November still shows that it has not yet left the US mint to arrive at my brothers place in Florida for forwarding over to me.

Not getting the WWII medal on the 9th of November, since it was bombing out on the check out page just leaving the item in my bag.

I expect the same fun on the 17th with the put x4 items on sale at nine in the morning.

Its frustrating isnt it...mine still says Processing on the Us Mint site....I have called them..from the UK, isnt cheap..spoke to customer service who assured me I have this coin but it's taking longer than usual to despatch these...I dont know,maybe that's true or I was just being fobbed off..

The money in my account has gone back into my balance fro. Pending now....I dont think I will be buying anymore from the US MINT...I think they are very unprofessional  and it's not what I expect from such a Mint..

A total joke I've been trying to ring them since they've open and no one answers! They'll hear from me and they won't like it... What a discussing service got about $1400 in orders processing

I got thru...spoke to a women who confirmed my order and apologised for the wait.. but I still dont believe I will receive it😡 I've sent 5 emails over the last week....NO REPLY

So, you are waiting for a few coins that still say processing????

28 minutes ago, CollectorNo1 said:

I got thru...spoke to a women who confirmed my order and apologised for the wait.. but I still dont believe I will receive it😡 I've sent 5 emails over the last week....NO REPLY

So, you are waiting for a few coins that still say processing????

I am just waiting for the one silver v75, but yes it still says processing.

I've finally received emails saying that my orders have now been shipped. But yesterday I left my unpleased review on trustpilot.

Waiting for the end of ww II v75, 24 karat gold and the silver one (sad the last two won't sell so well as the first one) 😍

Hope the ones waiting will get more updates as soon as possible

I heard from my sister-in-law, they posted my ASE V75 coin from the US to me in England today.  Cost for this was $24.50.

I hope the others who have orders which are processing get their shipment notifications soon.

Sorry to hear you guys having trouble, I got mine quick, but I'm only like 3-4 hours away from P mint and even closer to W mint. I'm sure that's why. I don't think the US Mint will leave any of you guys who have one confirmed just hanging, I'm sure they'll get to you. This was my first 2 experiences ordering from US Mint, and it was pretty good, just in their defense. But I'd be mad too, that's bullshit Id be doing the SAME THING guys, so I can't blame you. Patience sometimes pays off, I spend over an hour and a half on my phone and laptop at the same time, ordering the v75, and I spent 45 min on the silver medal, with the phone and laptop. Scored 3 times. But I managed to stay calm, I can imagine if I was at work, and didn't have hours to refresh 1000 times, it wouldn't have been so easy. Atleast the mint issued an apology haha. I have faith all you boys across the pond will definitely get your coins. 🙏

The Eagle has landed!! I repeat, The Eagle has landed!!

It was sitting on my desk when I got home from work today. Today was a good day.

I would have liked the privy mark to be bigger. It is not easy to see with the naked eye.

Coin.jpg

Archived