• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Kids Christmas ideas?

Nemo86

Hi guys so I have an idea for my son and nephew to start them on their stacking journey.

They are both 5 and thinking about getting little "treasure chests" for them and hiding them in the house with a little treasure map to help them find the booty.

So i'm looking for ideas on what to start them off with.  Have two 10g silver bars (Atlantis mint), silver threepence and a half dollar each.

But I'm just wondering if there was anything out there that was more "Piratey" 🤣

Thanks in advance guys 

C’mon man, 5 year old kids and you want “Piratey”........... give them Christmas instead. How better to remember Uncle Scrooge’s first Christmas gift 😉

Only joking, but maybe a gift with Christmas meaning, would be something amazing they would always connect with yourself and remember forever;  besides motivation on their stacking journey.

8FC521EB-1EE7-4C48-8494-5B8C77AC47D3.jpeg

6B26E365-BA57-42E3-9D99-0BF459256F35.jpeg

Great suggestions guys I'm going to check these out. 

My son and nephew are definitely going through the pirate phase last week it was dinosaurs 🤣👍

I was considering some filler pieces to bulk out the overall chest. I spotted a seller in the UK that does the 1 gram walking liberty coins but to be honest I think I'll go for dimes as I already have about 600 of those 🤣

Stay tuned guys.  going to try my hand at pouring some silver for the kids.  sourced a skull and crossbones metal stamp so why not give it a go 🤣

Also picked up a couple slabbed Britannia's for their years of birth.

thank you all for the suggestions 

Archived