• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 10,000+ forum members. 

🎅 2020 Christmas Prize Draws 🎅 Entry open worldwide

Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please check the conditions of entry, to make sure your entry is valid. :) 

All valid entries will be added to a list of valid entries and published sometime on the 26th November 2020 or shortly afterwards. The draws will then take place sometime in December. 

EDIT: List of entrants has been published. Draws to be held in December, details on those to come. 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All I would like to pledge as one lot: (1) GBP50.00 to the winner (Payable by BT, PPFF, Cheque) (2) A 'lucky dip' coin to be chosen by me on the day  (3) GBP50.00 to the UK char

I’m in with a 1988 Australia 1/10 oz Platinum Koala, in original mint packaging.

I’m in as well!  The same prize as the past two years: a 1/10oz gold Eagle.   

Posted Images

On 15/11/2020 at 14:18, Fifer said:

£40 BT from me stacks not big enough to put in precious metal yet it would be if I didn't keep Missing @arshimo2012 on here 😂

Admin Edit on behalf of member: member has requested to change their donated prize to a 2 oz QB Lion Silver Coin 

Cheers @ChrisSilver

I'd like to enter please.  Complete edit:  I will offer a choice of 1 x 1oz Silver round from the choices below and also 1x 1oz Copper round from the choices below

Silver choices:

1oz Big cats are dangerous

1oz Bull Bear

1oz Freedom girl

1oz Niue AOE

Copper:

1 AVDP oz Freedom girl

1 AVDP oz Legalize nature

Not meaning to offend anyone with the big cats round.  Some may like the humour and others not hence the choice. ;)

If there's any issue about not being allowed to enter with a choice of prize than I define the prize as being a 1oz Bull Bear silver round until advised otherwise by the winner. 

IMG_0689.JPG

IMG_0683.JPG

IMG_0695.JPG

IMG_0696.JPG

IMG_0700.JPG

IMG_0701.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

Edited by silversky

New profile pic in honour of the Lunar dog!!

1 hour ago, silversky said:

I'd like to enter please.  Complete edit:  I will offer a choice of 1 x 1oz Silver round from the choices below and also 1x 1oz Copper round from the choices below

Silver choices:

1oz Big cats are dangerous

1oz Bull Bear

1oz Freedom girl

1oz Niue AOE

Copper:

1 AVDP oz Freedom girl

1 AVDP oz Legalize nature

Not meaning to offend anyone with the big cats round.  Some may like the humour and others not hence the choice. ;)

IMG_0689.JPG

IMG_0683.JPG

IMG_0695.JPG

IMG_0696.JPG

IMG_0700.JPG

IMG_0701.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

Love these are they from the silver gold bull website? 

9 minutes ago, Fifer said:

Love these are they from the silver gold bull website? 

I don't remember to be honest.  But I do know that I bought the Bull Bear coin from a dealer in the states.  Cost a load getting it in with the vat and import duty.  You could be right it was from them but I would need to go back and look at receipts from years ago now.  Of course like all good things, most of my receipts for PMs were lost in a boating accident.

The Big cats round came from Monarch precious metals I think and again cost a load extra to get it into the UK.

Edited by silversky

New profile pic in honour of the Lunar dog!!

• Founder & Administrator

I have just finished collating the entries. There are 91 entries currently. I have also messaged the few members who wished to enter but do not hold Premium Membership to see if they want to upgrade and be included, they will have until the end of November 2020 to confirm entry.

I will put up the list shortly (in the 2nd post in this topic, which is reserved for the list) we will then publish details later of how the draws will work. 

I have hidden some negative posts, as it is Christmas and I don't want to spread negativity. :) Members are also reminded to please message me if they have concerns, as we are always looking to improve the forum. 

6.3.2. TSF is not a place to discuss TSF itself. Any issues or problems that members have about TSF, or improvements or suggestions they wish to submit, can be sent in a private message directly to @ChrisSilver

https://www.thesilverforum.com/guidelines/

We can look at making the 2021 Christmas Draw next year to only being silver items of 1oz or above, and exclude PayPal/Bank Transfers next year, as we understand some members did not like this. But this is providing we do decide to run it next year :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page

• Founder & Administrator

The list is up, please let me know there are any error or if anyone is missing from the list :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page