• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.Β Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicΒ posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)Β happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.Β 

πŸŽ… 2020 Christmas Prize Draws πŸŽ… Entry open worldwide

Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please check the conditions of entry, to make sure your entry is valid. :)Β 

All valid entries will be added to a list of valid entries and published sometime on the 26th November 2020 or shortly afterwards. The draws will then take place sometime in December.Β 

EDIT: List of entrants has been published. Draws to be held in December, details on those to come.Β 

Β£40 BT from me stacks not big enough to put in precious metal yet it would be if I didn't keep Missing @arshimo2012 on here πŸ˜‚

Admin Edit on behalf of member: member has requested to change their donated prize to aΒ 2 oz QB Lion Silver CoinΒ 

Edited by ChrisSilver
Updating for member

I'm the prize is a brand new Google nest mini. RRP 29.99

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.
Β 
If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this linkΒ https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454
Β 

25 minutes ago, Yorkshiremanc said:

My first time - I'd love to take part please!Β 

I don't have any silver in my collection at the moment, only good proofs. Therefore I will offer theΒ Β£25 cash alternative via PPFF :)

Feel free to drop a gold proof in 😜

6 minutes ago, Jimmock said:

I've got to admit,compared with previous years,it seems to be a bit of a let down. Are people just being lazy,it shouldn't matter if you own a 1000oz or just 1oz,put some PM's up,and make somebody smile,this year of all years.

You are right but some people don't have a, big stack of PM to part with I admit I think some people are being lazy but not all, surely. I get it though I've been quite excited for a time about this now. hoping I get something shiny and not cash, even although I put cash in myself as my stack is only 2 oz, silver and 15 g gold so far till I receive my new shinys tomorrow and Tuesday I'll be at 27 oz silver and will be changing my prize. You are right though kinda takes the fun out of it but spare a thought for the peasants among us πŸ˜†Β 

• Founder & Administrator
15 minutes ago, AgD said:

A suggestion if I may....... to all participants that are only putting a cash value in, will it be possible to sort something out with BYBΒ to cover an oz or two of hand poured silver (depending on how much cash value is being given) with the giver covering the postage cost as well onto the receiver..

What is people's thoughts on this πŸ€” @BackyardBullionΒ  @ChrisSilver

Don't want to overcomplicate things. It is up to the giver of the prize to choose the item they wish to give or an alternative prize with the minimum cash value outlined in the conditions of entry, or indeed cash itself Β if they wish.Β 

For those who have decided to give cash as the prize, there is no reason why the winner can't then use the received cash to order something from @BackyardBullionΒ :)Β 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

PleaseΒ Follow / LikeΒ / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channelΒ -Β TSF Facebook page -Β TSF Twitter pageΒ -Β TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Founder & Administrator

Just a few days left to enter for anyone who wishes to enter this year :)Β 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

PleaseΒ Follow / LikeΒ / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channelΒ -Β TSF Facebook page -Β TSF Twitter pageΒ -Β TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

9 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

Don't want to overcomplicate things. It is up to the giver of the prize to choose the item they wish to give or an alternative prize with the minimum cash value outlined in the conditions of entry, or indeed cash itself Β if they wish.Β 

For those who have decided to give cash as the prize, there is no reason why the winner can't then use the received cash to order something from @BackyardBullionΒ :)Β 

Fair point Chris and would keep things simple 😁 but now the idea is there for the cash receivers to turn it into something better.

I still dont understand why people put up cash,unless it's going to incur vat or heavy postage charges to send. Why dont they use the cash before the draw to buy something to enter into the draw. That seems simple enough. Personally I would rather receive any 1oz coin rather than Β£30 into my bank. Sorry for ranting. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚