• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.Β Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicΒ posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)Β happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.Β 

πŸŽ… 2020 Christmas Prize Draws πŸŽ… Entry open worldwide

Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please check the conditions of entry, to make sure your entry is valid. :)Β 

All valid entries will be added to a list of valid entries and published sometime on the 26th November 2020 or shortly afterwards. The draws will then take place sometime in December.Β 

EDIT: List of entrants has been published. Draws to be held in December, details on those to come.Β 

1 hour ago, AgD said:

After a little look this year I will be putting in a set of 2017 circulated Beatrix Potter 50p's in folder and a 1oz 2017 20th anniversary trident priv Britannia. And maybe some .925 sterling or a scratch card or 2Β 

20201111_001947.jpg

20201111_002007.jpg

20201111_002034.jpg

I love how you say maybe, the thing I enjoy most about this Christmas secret santa is... We think more on what we can give then receive aha. I literally thought the same last year, did a little shop as well thinking hmm maybe I should get this and that.. My missus just gave me a look as to say your not this excited about getting me stuff. Lol kidding.

11 minutes ago, MintageSeller said:

I love how you say maybe, the thing I enjoy most about this Christmas secret santa is... We think more on what we can give then receive aha. I literally thought the same last year, did a little shop as well thinking hmm maybe I should get this and that.. My missus just gave me a look as to say your not this excited about getting me stuff. Lol kidding.

It is just great as anything else is a surprise 😁 and don't worry your not alone there my Mrs is the same 🀣

2 minutes ago, Alanlaw said:

Sorry this is my first time here, does it work that I give an oz I get an oz or is the drawing a random one like a secret Santa? Either way I have a 1oz Silver Asahi bar to add!Β 

20201112_203143.jpg

20201112_203147.jpg

Random draw. You get what comes out as long as you’ve put in the minimum required.Β 
Β 

It could be a 1oz coin, or we’ve had full and half sovs before (and a 1/10th Eagle already this year) πŸ‘

On 12/11/2020 at 13:22, Schnitzel said:

And beautiful they are too! The one I was fortunate enough to get from you last year is my pride and joy of my gold collection :DΒ That one will never be sold when I sell of all my gold to fund my future house :D

Β 

I’m glad you like it! Β I remember it was quiteΒ a quite long journey with holiday postal delays, but it eventually arrived safely 😊

15 hours ago, Lr103 said:

I’m glad you like it! Β I remember it was quiteΒ a quite long journey with holiday postal delays, but it eventually arrived safely 😊

Haha yes indeed! Was faster across the Atlantic by boat than criss crossing Sweden for over two weeks haha! But he who waits, always waits a bit to long :P