• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 13,000+ forum members.

🎅 2020 Christmas Prize Draws 🎅 Entry open worldwide

Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please check the conditions of entry, to make sure your entry is valid. :) 

All valid entries will be added to a list of valid entries and published sometime on the 26th November 2020 or shortly afterwards. The draws will then take place sometime in December. 

EDIT: List of entrants has been published. Draws to be held in December, details on those to come. 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All I would like to pledge as one lot: (1) GBP50.00 to the winner (Payable by BT, PPFF, Cheque) (2) A 'lucky dip' coin to be chosen by me on the day  (3) GBP50.00 to the UK char

I’m in with a 1988 Australia 1/10 oz Platinum Koala, in original mint packaging.

I’m in as well!  The same prize as the past two years: a 1/10oz gold Eagle.   

Posted Images

• Founder & Administrator
On 01/11/2020 at 14:17, ZGrizzlyWord said:

2015 Australia 1 oz Silver Lunar Goat Proof (High Relief)

4 - Goat OGP.jpg

@ZGrizzlyWord thank you for your entry. Unfortunately your entry is currently not valid. If you would like your entry to be valid please see the entry conditions information in my initial post. Thanks :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page

• Founder & Administrator
On 01/11/2020 at 17:08, FFkook said:

Im in again! A silver bar this time, which one exactly will follow!

@FFkook thank you for your entry. Unfortunately your entry is currently not valid. If you would like your entry to be valid please see the entry conditions information in my initial post. Thanks  :) 

On 02/11/2020 at 20:20, TheBeast said:

Sign me up! I’ve got 2oz to add. 
A beautiful 2020 Swan and a 1oz Icon.

image.jpg

image.jpg

@TheBeast thank you for your entry. Unfortunately your entry is currently not valid. If you would like your entry to be valid please see the entry conditions information in my initial post. Thanks :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page

Count me in. My entry will be a 2020 1oz Perth Mint Dragon Rectangular Coin/Bar :) Will post photo later.

“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain

• trp unlocked this topic