• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.Β Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicΒ posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)Β happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.Β 

πŸŽ… 2020 Christmas Prize Draws πŸŽ… Entry open worldwide

Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please check the conditions of entry, to make sure your entry is valid. :)Β 

All valid entries will be added to a list of valid entries and published sometime on the 26th November 2020 or shortly afterwards. The draws will then take place sometime in December.Β 

EDIT: List of entrants has been published. Draws to be held in December, details on those to come.Β 

3 minutes ago, Peterheat said:

So just had a dig i can put in a 2011 1 oz ASE and a few pre 47 50% random coinsΒ 16062189502502832217222837116104.thumb.jpg.7ab79ee5e010d8ce4e23818489c8ffda.jpg

Great prize/present whatever it's going to be called. Would be greatly received I'm sure!

Β 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 butΒ central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Β 

On 15/11/2020 at 14:18, Fifer said:

Β£40 BT from me stacks not big enough to put in precious metal yet it would be if I didn't keep Missing @arshimo2012 on here πŸ˜‚

Admin Edit on behalf of member: member has requested to change their donated prize to aΒ 2 oz QB Lion Silver CoinΒ 

Cheers @ChrisSilver

1 hour ago, silversky said:

I'd like to enter please.Β  Complete edit:Β  I will offer a choice of 1 x 1oz Silver round from the choices below and alsoΒ 1x 1oz Copper round from the choices below

Silver choices:

1ozΒ Big cats are dangerous

1ozΒ Bull Bear

1oz Freedom girl

1oz Niue AOE

Copper:

1 AVDP oz Freedom girl

1 AVDP oz Legalize nature

Not meaning to offend anyone with the big cats round.Β  Some may like the humour and others notΒ hence the choice.Β ;)

IMG_0689.JPG

IMG_0683.JPG

IMG_0695.JPG

IMG_0696.JPG

IMG_0700.JPG

IMG_0701.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

Love these are they from the silver gold bull website?Β 

9 minutes ago, Fifer said:

Love these are they from the silver gold bull website?Β 

I don't remember to be honest.Β  But I do know that I boughtΒ the Bull Bear coin from a dealer in the states.Β  Cost a load getting it in with the vat and import duty.Β  You could be right it was from them but I would need to go back andΒ look at receipts from years ago now.Β  Of course like all good things, most of my receipts for PMsΒ wereΒ lostΒ in a boating accident.

The Big cats round came from Monarch precious metals I thinkΒ and again cost a load extra to get it into the UK.

Edited by silversky

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

• Founder & Administrator

I have just finished collating the entries. There are 91 entries currently. I have also messaged the few members who wished to enter but do not hold Premium Membership to see if they want to upgrade and be included, they will have until the end of November 2020 to confirm entry.

I will put up the list shortly (in the 2nd post in this topic, which is reserved for the list) we will then publish details later of how the draws will work.Β 

I have hidden some negative posts, as it is Christmas and I don't want to spread negativity. :)Β Members are also reminded to please message me if they have concerns, as we are always looking to improve the forum.Β 

Β 

6.3.2. TSF is not a place to discuss TSF itself. AnyΒ issuesΒ orΒ problems that members have about TSF, or improvements or suggestions they wish to submit, can be sent in a private message directly toΒ @ChrisSilver.Β 

https://www.thesilverforum.com/guidelines/

We can look at making the 2021 Christmas Draw next year to only being silver items of 1oz or above, and exclude PayPal/Bank Transfers next year, as we understand some members did not like this. But this is providingΒ we do decide to run it next year :)Β 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

PleaseΒ Follow / LikeΒ / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channelΒ -Β TSF Facebook page -Β TSF Twitter pageΒ -Β TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Founder & Administrator

The list is up, please let me know there are any error or if anyone is missing from the list :)Β 
Β 

Β 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

PleaseΒ Follow / LikeΒ / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channelΒ -Β TSF Facebook page -Β TSF Twitter pageΒ -Β TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• trp unlocked this topic
On 26/11/2020 at 17:52, ChrisSilver said:

I have just finished collating the entries. There are 91 entries currently. I have also messaged the few members who wished to enter but do not hold Premium Membership to see if they want to upgrade and be included, they will have until the end of November 2020 to confirm entry.

I will put up the list shortly (in the 2nd post in this topic, which is reserved for the list) we will then publish details later of how the draws will work.Β 

I have hidden some negative posts, as it is Christmas and I don't want to spread negativity. :)Β Members are also reminded to please message me if they have concerns, as we are always looking to improve the forum.Β 

https://www.thesilverforum.com/guidelines/

We can look at making the 2021 Christmas Draw next year to only being silver items of 1oz or above, and exclude PayPal/Bank Transfers next year, as we understand some members did not like this. But this is providingΒ we do decide to run it next year :)Β 

Oh. Missed this this year, but would be keen next year :)Β