• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Europa Bullion?

Tipsmart

The website was created on 18th May 2020. Only 5 months ago and about the time the virus was in full swing and supply of PM's was low.

The website looks genuine enough though. I would be very interested in finding out peoples experience of buying from this company.

5 hours ago, Tipsmart said:

Has anyone heard of, or used this site? Some of the products and prices look too good to be true. And they claim to post for free. 

https://europabullion.com/

5 hours ago, JasonDavies said:

The website was created on 18th May 2020. Only 5 months ago and about the time the virus was in full swing and supply of PM's was low.

The website looks genuine enough though. I would be very interested in finding out peoples experience of buying from this company.

see

Also  @StephenEB one of the team  members is on the forum

PS I'm not involve with them in any way, shape or form 

Hi folks, stupid question perhaps..

They are charging VAT on their shipments from Europe... All the other sites are VAT free, is there a reason for this as it doesn't make them very competitive?

1 hour ago, Colnago said:

Hi folks, stupid question perhaps..

They are charging VAT on their shipments from Europe... All the other sites are VAT free, is there a reason for this as it doesn't make them very competitive?

Hi Colango,

Silver is subject to VAT in most countries in the EU, however there are some legal ways around it so we will be showing you VAT free silver as well soon. In the meantime you can always contact me at +44 7554 730 234 to get a better quote than the website.

Best regards,

Stephen

Stephen

Europa Bullion

• ChrisSilver changed the title to Europa Bullion?

Archived