• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale 2016 China 30 gram Silver Pandas BU (In Capsules) — Price Reduced

jbh

SILVER SPOT: $24.60/oz (for my reference)

2016 China 30 gram Silver Pandas BU (In Capsules) — $30/ea

TERMS: All eligible items are verified with a sigma precious metal verifier. Prices are generally based on the underlying spot price. Large fluctuations in spot prices could affect the price of items listed. USPS first class starts @ $4 for up to 4oz, SFRB @ $8 for up to 60 oz, MFRB @ $16 for 60+ oz, signature @ $2.50. Will insure for 1.1% of purchase price. Shipping is at buyer’s risk. All items will be tracked unless otherwise stated. Would recommend delivery to a secure box for precious metals. Accept: Zelle, Venmo, Cash app, Bitcoin. NO PAYPAL. Other forms of payment will be considered.

I am not a coin grader.  The condition of any coin listed is how it was listed when I acquired it.  I will be more than happy to provide any detailed, unedited photos for any coin. Unless specifically mentioned, assume coins are in generally good condition. Noticeable defects potentially affecting the value will attempt to be noted. I try to price my items substantially below the lowest price I can find online from a national dealer. If you see a legitimate cheaper price, let me know and I may very well adjust my price. FYI, I am in Eastern time zone if I do not respond, may be sleeping.

image.jpg

• jbh changed the title to 2016 China 30 gram Silver Pandas BU (In Capsules) — Price Reduced

Archived