• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

European mint order

saupe2005

Hi Guys found this forum on google and what a great wealth of information it is so much so i decided to place a order from European mint

Probably just worrying about nothing but i have placed a fairly large order that has been dispatched sorted out via capital logistics and being shipped by Ups.

I go on to the dhl tracking and it keeps showing the same thing since day of shipping that it was recieved at facility in Lithuania and for the last 3 days tracking has not changed.

Like i said probably worrying about nothing but just wondered as people on here have had experience placing these orders and i presume you have been checking tracking like me is this normal or should i be worrying now and contacting Ups?

Thanks for any help members can give me on this.

I had an order  from Germany that wasn't scan for 4 days in the UPS network and in the morning set for delivery it was scan only in the international arrival section. Got delivery in the same day.  I will worry only if the date set for delivery pass. 

On 17/10/2020 at 12:49, daca said:

I had an order  from Germany that wasn't scan for 4 days in the UPS network and in the morning set for delivery it was scan only in the international arrival section. Got delivery in the same day.  I will worry only if the date set for delivery pass. 

You was tottaly right on this exact same thing happened as you described recieved order fine. Thanks for your advice

2 hours ago, saupe2005 said:

You was tottaly right on this exact same thing happened as you described recieved order fine. Thanks for your advice

Glad everything work out, enjoy your coins.

Used them in the past - European Mint. I went actually to Estonia to pick up in person, no VAT on coined silver in Estonia. 

They are genuine good company, decent prices. 

Unfortunately Lithuania are Covid epicentre in Baltics at the moment, so things might be bit slow for that reason.

Dear Justin Case

Looked at European Mint but it does not sell silver bars at least on its online site. you  personally went to them. Did you see them selling silver bars? I can go there in person to bring about 10 kg.

Archived