• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The BritanniaCoin company

benjhog

Hi I’m new to the forum and relatively new to buying precious metals and I just ordered some bullion grade full sovereigns from the britanniacoincompany site which i found through the goldprice premium comparison tool, Stupidly after ordering I noticed this site is relatively new. 
was ordering from here a rookie mistake or is this a trusted company?

• benjhog changed the title to The BritanniaCoin company
  • Founder & Administrator

We also have a good coin comparison feature on the forum. See the Compare page here. :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

@Tn21, thanks for the heads-up on this post.

@benjhog, many thanks for your purchase. I think you're in safe receipt of your order now & trust all is well?

Whilst The Britannia Coin Company web site is indeed new, the company behind it, Gold Traders UK, is very well established. Over the coming weeks, we'll be adding a lot of stock to our online inventory - from bullion gold & silver, Royal Mint proof & collectable to ancient & hammered stock - there's something for everyone!

Regards,
Jon

bcc-ss.png.5b54df4f871fae1c7da2bbefe9ef70a9.png

The Britannia Coin Company of Royal Wootton Bassett
143 High Street, Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 7AB
w. 
https://britanniacoincompany.com  t. 01793 205 007

6 hours ago, BritanniaCoinCompany said:

@Tn21, thanks for the heads-up on this post.

@benjhog, many thanks for your purchase. I think you're in safe receipt of your order now & trust all is well?

Whilst The Britannia Coin Company web site is indeed new, the company behind it, Gold Traders UK, is very well established. Over the coming weeks, we'll be adding a lot of stock to our online inventory - from bullion gold & silver, Royal Mint proof & collectable to ancient & hammered stock - there's something for everyone!

Regards,
Jon

@BritanniaCoinCompany   Hi Jon, I think I was in your shop in Royal Wooten Bassett a month or so ago. I purchased a cheap Panama 20 Balboas coin. ;) Are you within an antique/coin shop?

If indeed it is the same company then I can confirm that not only are they genuine, but the lady and gentleman who served me, were extremely pleasant.

They are certainly on my list of a return visit when I'm next in the area, they did have a good selection of items on show, in quite a smart looking shop.

After a quick chat with Jon, I can confirm that this is a genuine company and that I visited them a month ago. 

Definitely worth an actual visit as they have a lot of really nice coins on display in their shop. 

I remember being quite impressed at the time, plus the staff are really friendly. 

I'd be happy to buy and sell with them anytime. 

Received my order the next day after purchasing them and the coins all look fine as far as I can tell(don’t have much to compare them to being a new to this). They all look fairly decent quality(bought bullion grade).

A7E5351F-5C65-47EE-AD7B-E9B3B0DE4CCF.jpeg

0EADB074-F932-4C5A-B1E3-E81D1AFA0852.jpeg

8 hours ago, BritanniaCoinCompany said:

@benjhogglad you like them. Don't forget the free beer mats! ;)

Free beer mats? Now I have to buy from them. :)

As I kid of about 13ish, I used to collect beer mats and I had relatives send me beer mats from all around the world. Two walls of my bedroom were covered in them. (The other two walls were covered in Page 3 girls and Hagar the Horrible cartoons cut out of The Sun). Can you imagine any parent letting a kid do that nowadays, they'd be referred to social services. 

Got my free beer mats today with a Half Sovereign thrown in 😂🤣😂  from The Britaania Coin Company today, from ordering to receiving less tha 24 hours. I can only say wow superb service and I'm very happy with my first Sovereign purchased.

• 2 months later...

Used this company having stumbled across this thread. Very good website for my needs, backed up customer service claims I’d seen written, with a very efficient order to delivery process.

Big thumbs up from me, found another customer and placed my second order today.

1 hour ago, Coolsmp said:

@BritanniaCoinCompany is awesome. Its quickly become my go to dealer! Made several orders with them without any problems whatsoever. Delivery service is second to none👍👍👍👍

Thanks for your feedback, it's much appreciated. 😁

w. 

Id also like to add I’ve bought from there several times. Best prices on sovs more often than not and excellent quality too. Had an order arrive recently....with no coin in the parcel!.....or so I thought, the bag was blue tacked to the beer mat 🙈

50 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

Maybe all these good vibes could go in here as reviews? Also that's a lovely YH QEII sovereign, especially for a regular bullion purchase.

Thanks Liam84, yes - any reviews would be greatly appreciated 😁

w. 

12 hours ago, Bars said:

Id also like to add I’ve bought from there several times. Best prices on sovs more often than not and excellent quality too. Had an order arrive recently....with no coin in the parcel!.....or so I thought, the bag was blue tacked to the beer mat 🙈

Glad you found it! ;)

Feel free to drop a review when you have a spare minute...

w. 

3 hours ago, Foster88 said:

@BritanniaCoinCompany

Are your bullion Sovereigns mostly older or newer Sovereigns?

I appreciate this is most likely random dates that you have available.

Yes, random dates.

Our 'best value' range will generally contain anything from Victoria veiled to Elizabeth II Fifth portrait. It really does depend on what we've got at the time.

w. 

Archived