• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Bullion Barber first release (Silver Forum Exclusive) x5 Hand Poured Fine Silver Bars

BullionBarber

Dear Forum Members - today is monumental day for the Bullion Barber, its the release of the first hand poured bars. 

Its been a labour of love since March when we all went into lockdown and I decided to take up a new hobby. I am delighted to offer the first silver bar batch exclusively on TSF as this is where it all began. A massive thanks also needs to go to @BackyardBullion as when I stumbled upon his youtube channel, my eyes were opened to a whole new precious metal world. 

Hope you like what you see, please do get in touch if you are interested. I do have more (17 in total of this style bar), its just fitting it all in with a full time job and a new puppy! 

So lets get into it. 

Item: 5 x hand poured fine .999 silver bars (variety of weights) 

• 1 - 57g- SOLD
  • 2 - 58g- SOLD
  • 3 - 77g
  • 4 - 70g
  • 5 - 53g - SOLD

Box/COA: Yes, COA | No, box

Condition notes: All hallmarked by the Edinburgh assay office at .999, high lustre polished, natural drying features 

Price: see by number + P&P at cost and buyers choice

• 1 - £54- SOLD
  • 2 - £55- SOLD
  • 3 - £74
  • 4 - £67
  • 5 - £51 - SOLD

Item Location: UK

Shipping destinations: UK ideally - Will ship worldwide to anywhere that Royal Mail ships to, at cost and buyer to assume risk if outside UK.

Payment Terms: Payment by bank transfer in GBP only - can also Revolut for anyone who has branched away from the high street banks 😁

Dispatch Time: 1 working day handling time, once full cost cleared in bank.  

Photos: see below 

I also have an instagram that shows a brief story of the journey i've been on so far... give me a follow on there as I plan to post previews here first. 

p.s - @ChrisSilverlet me know if i've not followed any of the requirements 😇 

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

Archived