• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale LMU and other Gold coins

whuamai

Prices in Euros, payable per Bank transfer.

Insured Parcel is 14 Euros,  Letter tracked but uninsured 7 Euros.

I can send pictures on request. Please contact me and mention your email adress if you request pictures.

20 Francs Charles X 1827 A - 360
20 Pesetas 1896 (61) Mintage 900 pcs- 600
20 Lire Umberto 1891- only 32k Mintage, Top condition - 360
100 Francs Tunesien 1935 A- 430
20 Francs Napoleon 1811 A- 355
20 Francs Napoleon - 1814 A - 355
100 Kurush Egypten 1277/7 PCGS AU 58 KM#263 - 500
20 Mark 1913 Wilhelm II in Uniform PCGS MS 64+ ( gibt nur eine bessere in MS65 ) - 500
2x 20 Francs Belgien Albert I 1865 - each 350
2x 20 Francs Belgien Leopold Uniform-each 355
100 Lire Carlo Alberto 1832 - 1800
80 Lire Carlo Felice 1826 - 1450
40 Lire Carlo Felice 1825 - 750
20 Lire Carlo Felice 1827 - 360
20 Mark Hamburg 1894 -460
20 Mark Hamburg 1895 - 460
20 Mark Hamburg 1878 - 460
20 Mark Württemberg 1872 - 480
20 Lire Vatican 1866 - 410
2x 20 Franken Helvetia 1883 - each 340
20 Francs Tunesien 1892 - 340

2 minutes ago, Realwealthuprising said:

surely it’s quicker to google the coin you are interested in to find out for yourself

Thank you. I was already doubting that my opinion is wrong. I know the purity and weights by heart, and I think someone who is interested in a coin should know them or be so serious interested that he takes the effort to look it up.

Nice South African Pond with sovereign specs in your profile ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder & Administrator
4 hours ago, whuamai said:

I can send you pictures via email if you send me your adress via pm

We advise members to communicate only via the forum private messaging system incase of any suspicious behaviour that needs to be reported to Moderation.

We strongly advise against members giving out their personal information especially to members they do not know well. We advise to keep all communication via the forum messaging system.

@whuamai please upgrade your membership to Premium Membership and you will be able to send photos via the forum private messaging system.

Or you can post the photos publicly in this topic without needing to upgrade.

This is for the safety and security of members. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived