• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed For Auction - 2.76 ozt "Rising Peak Ripple Round" Hallmarked Hand Poured Silver

BackyardBullion

Howdy all!

We have a very cool new piece to set out for auction. Details to follow, but first a little about the piece itself. 

1767865715_RisingPeakRippleRound(4).thumb.jpg.ede7d9899d64fb8ae5da029bf0e434bd.jpg

This item was a happy accidental creation - totally unplanned and as yet I have not been able to replicate it in the same way. 

I pour my silver into graphite moulds and I have a blowtorch on to help create amazing cooling ripples. 

On this occasion the power and angle of the blowtorch were such as to push the silver into this amazing rising peak as the silver cooled. It looks really amazing and to top it off there is a wonderful ripple pool on the peak itself!

To save potential damage on the peak we stamped everything on the side of the round - including a 2mm large feature hallmark. 

Really unique piece here and one that I will be sad to see leave. 

Auction details as follows: 

Item: 2.76 "Rising Peak Ripple Round" Hallmarked Hand Poured Silver

Condition: Brand new, made by Backyard Bullion. Hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office

Starting Time and Date: 22nd September 2020 at 10am

Starting Price: £1 (No reserve is set) 

Ending Time and Date: Tuesday 29th September 2020 (9pm UK Time)

Please note:

The forum will automatically order posts based on who submitted first. Order on this thread is the order of bids. The thread posts contain timestamps and so the final bid during the final minute of the auction will be the winning bid (i.e. the auction ends at 9pm and there are three bids of £20, £22, and then £24 during 9pm and then a bid of £30 at 9.01pm, the winning bid would be the final highest bid during the time stamp of 9pm.)

Set Increments: £1 minimum increments please

Winning Bidder: The winning bidder is the person who has made the highest bid at the point the auction closes. In the event that the highest bidder pulls out or reneges on their final bid, I will contact second place, third place etc. accordingly. 

Item Location: Item is based in the UK

Shipping: Postage at choice of buyer is in addition to the winning bid. U

Shipping destinations: Worldwide shipping available

Payment Terms: Payment via Banks Transfer or PayPal

Dispatch Time: Posted on Wednesday 30th September 2020

Photos:

1767865715_RisingPeakRippleRound(4).thumb.jpg.ede7d9899d64fb8ae5da029bf0e434bd.jpg

591993151_RisingPeakRippleRound(2).thumb.jpg.d4806518ae86777b712303a10d0a9e05.jpg

1439599789_RisingPeakRippleRound(3).thumb.jpg.27cc4d7725c5bde0d10dd9fcb4ccff20.jpg

2032847276_RisingPeakRippleRound(1).thumb.jpg.e494fa538740ca2bedbe9c0fa93d08dc.jpg

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Last day of the auction, 9pm closing time with the order of replies on this thread before 9.01pm counting. 

Thanks for bidding and good luck!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Archived