• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

10oz Silver Queen's Beasts White Lion

Lr103

Picked mine up from Metal Market Europe (Poland) for £239 + £13 p&p - best price I found during today's 'dip' (though they were £235 when I started looking lol). 

Worth checking out as I've bought with no issues from here before (Chatham penguins from memory).

Here's the link: https://www.metalmarket.eu/en/products/coins/silver-coins/the-queens-beasts-2021-the-white-lion-of-mortimer-10-oz-silver-4379.html

Thank you, Lr103! 

Yes, we are pre-selling 10 oz Silver Queen's Beats White Lion coins (and a 1 oz platinum as well), will have them in store in about a week. Also, Greyhound Queen's Beasts design is gorgeous! We will post unboxing video of them a soon as they arrive. We are trying to add videos here as well, but majority of them are on our youtube, check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZkd8vN9T4bhI7L5UhLOacg/!

150 by 50 logo.jpgBullion Exchanges is a precious metals dealer located in the heart of NYC's Diamond District. We buy and sell gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium, and more. Browse our inventory and you will find that we carry from top mints and private refineries from all over the world. Shop online or stop by our storefront!

https://bullionexchanges.com/ --- 30 West 47th Street, Store 1, New York, NY, 10036

On 21/09/2020 at 21:08, TownCalledMalice said:

Picked mine up from Metal Market Europe (Poland) for £239 + £13 p&p - best price I found during today's 'dip' (though they were £235 when I started looking lol). 

Worth checking out as I've bought with no issues from here before (Chatham penguins from memory).

Here's the link: https://www.metalmarket.eu/en/products/coins/silver-coins/the-queens-beasts-2021-the-white-lion-of-mortimer-10-oz-silver-4379.html

Thanks for the info, got mine for £232 and a 2oz Greyhound for £49 + £13 p&p

On 24/09/2020 at 12:19, VelociteeSteel said:

Let me know how you get on with expanding your order, i was thinking the exact same! 🙂

Not heard back from them yet - I'm guessing they're pretty busy!

Will post back when I get a reply (though at the moment I may order another with the postage and seek a refund later). Will decide over the weekend.

24 minutes ago, TownCalledMalice said:

@VelociteeSteel

Just had an email back to say

'Dear customer,

please buy another 10 ounces and choose "combine with another order".

So looks like there's an option when purchasing to add it in with the open order - think I'm gonna get me another one!

Has your payment gone through ok, my BT hasn't been received by them yet although I've had confirmation through from my Bank.

I know they are busy though!!!!

I used Transferwise and all cleared the next day.

If your account with them is still showing 'awaiting payment' I'd definitely drop them a line otherwise I'd check your spam folder. I know I thought I'd had no notification my first time around with them and there were several emails in my spam. 

18 hours ago, TownCalledMalice said:

I used Transferwise and all cleared the next day.

If your account with them is still showing 'awaiting payment' I'd definitely drop them a line otherwise I'd check your spam folder. I know I thought I'd had no notification my first time around with them and there were several emails in my spam. 

I noticed before ordering you could pay them in many different currencies, i choose the £. When you used transferwise (which i've never used) did you pay into them in £'s and what were the fees like. Unfortunately my account for this order is still "awaiting payment" and i'm still waiting for an email reply.

Yes, I paid in £'s using Transferwise with a fee of 0.60p. This is the basic fee for using a transfer from your balance in the same currency (I transferred funds from my normal bank account to Transferwise first).

There is a message pops up that states as you're transferring £'s to a foreign account it 'may pass thru other banks that may charge a fee' but I assume Metal Markets swallow this as I've never been asked for more.

The order should definitely be showing as paid by now though - generally takes 24 hours. I would strongly suggest you get in touch with them - the email response I got the other day came from:

Hubert Gajewski <info@metalmarket.eu>

This fella is the Manager so I'd mention him by name.

I'm hoping you don't get a problem as the paper trail exists from your bank - I did have a similar issue last year with Lloyds where my account 'said' it had paid out but it was held up by a 'fraud check' internally (and they didn't bother telling me!!!!)

Anyhow, first stop will be MME to see if they have just updating their system.

2 hours ago, TownCalledMalice said:

Yes, I paid in £'s using Transferwise with a fee of 0.60p. This is the basic fee for using a transfer from your balance in the same currency (I transferred funds from my normal bank account to Transferwise first).

There is a message pops up that states as you're transferring £'s to a foreign account it 'may pass thru other banks that may charge a fee' but I assume Metal Markets swallow this as I've never been asked for more.

The order should definitely be showing as paid by now though - generally takes 24 hours. I would strongly suggest you get in touch with them - the email response I got the other day came from:

Hubert Gajewski <info@metalmarket.eu>

This fella is the Manager so I'd mention him by name.

I'm hoping you don't get a problem as the paper trail exists from your bank - I did have a similar issue last year with Lloyds where my account 'said' it had paid out but it was held up by a 'fraud check' internally (and they didn't bother telling me!!!!)

Anyhow, first stop will be MME to see if they have just updating their system.

Update, payment now gone through and showing in MM account. TY for info about Transferwise i'll look into them for future reference.

Archived