• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 💥 Much awaited Fafnir Dragon 1 oz Fine Silver Bullion

Panda6Pack

Germania Mint

First of the Beasts Series

2020 Fafnir 1 oz Fine 9999 Silver Billion

This is heading to be the fastest selling bullion of the year.
The mintage of this round is entirely too low at 25,000. Demand from the big dealers is tremendous.

We are very fortunate to secure these.

£38 (give or take a few pounds as waiting on final invoice)
...plus p&p of your choice.

🚩Bank Transfer please

(PayPal if absolutely no choice)

£30 deposit per coin will secure your order.

Available end of month. 

🚩Please comment below as these won't last long.
Please do not ask about the Limited Edition versions.

Please keep comments limited to bullion orders.

🚩Comments below have priority over Private Messages (Help me keep track).

** If you are purchasing 2 or more even number rounds, you will be eligible to purchase the double capsule to uniquely display the coins for £2.80. 

FAFNIR-1-OZ1.jpg

Fafnir-1oz-Bu-Avers_900.png

Fafnir-1oz-Bu-Revers_900.png

duo_capsules.jpg

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Thank you all for your orders. I have messaged you all (and will try to keep up) 

Once I reach my allocation limit, I will close this post. 

Thanks again. 

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

Archived