• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver 1oz maple leafs purchased 10 years ago

Erolroller

10 hours ago, HighlandTiger said:

Totally agree with the match betting comment. I made an easy several thousand pounds profit over a few months. The only reason I stopped was because of work patterns and the lack of time to concentrate on the offers. I do intend to dabble in it again when time allows.

Pretty much the same with me. If I had more time to apply myself to it, it could be much more lucrative. Albeit, I'm gubbed by some of the big bookies now but still lots of money to be made. 

12 hours ago, StevenDS said:

If you see someone with 100+ positive reviews and not a single bad one, being new without trading reputation on this site like yourself, I'd trust them enough to send the goods first.

I appreciate the sentiment but I am not that wreckless or foolish 

Just now, Erolroller said:

I appreciate the sentiment but I am not that wreckless or foolish 

Neither are the members here. I would be reckless to send money to someone who has just joined and doesn't have a trading reputation here.

27 minutes ago, Erolroller said:

But yet you had no reservations advising me to do it. 

That's not what I have advised you.

There is a very big difference in trusting someone who has dealt with very many people on this forum over a longer period of time and has built a positive reputation, which they will not want to damage for future deals and someone who just joined the forum and could have just joined for the single purpose to scam.

1 hour ago, StevenDS said:

That's not what I have advised you.

There is a very big difference in trusting someone who has dealt with very many people on this forum over a longer period of time and has built a positive reputation, which they will not want to damage for future deals and someone who just joined the forum and could have just joined for the single purpose to scam.

Fair point well made. 

Archived