• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2020 1 Onza Silver Libertad

Artictim

Hi

Does anyone know whether the above have actually been released yet? Dealer sites are unhelpful I’ve found. Some say ‘sold out’ some say ‘out of stock’ and others ‘pre order’?

Finally, if not yet released, any info on the best place to source one when they are would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in anticipation👍

It is not easy to find out the facts and not at all helped by all the dealers claiming to be out of stock or sold out which is B.S. because I don't think this coin has been released yet.
Buried in the bowels of the web I saw a date of the end of September for first release.
Some touts are already taking presale orders at ridiculously high prices so be careful.
I too would like a few but will wait patiently until either the European Mint, GS.be or CoinInvest have some for sale.

As a collector of the 1oz bu I have looked into this and found that the original release date was meant to be in July. Now it has been confirmed as 30th of September for the release.

So hopefully with everything that has been going on this year that is the final date.

2 hours ago, silvernewbie said:

These will surely be £30+ even if buying from EU?

They usually come out at normal bullion price. So hopefully we will see them at around the £28 mark from EU and possibly low £30's UK Market. But it's when the mintage figures come out is when the price sky rockets as we never know what it is going to be.

Archived