• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.ย Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicย posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)ย happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.ย 

My first one ounce piece.

Cooldaddyfunk286

Title says it all! absolutely love it, purchased from a great seller on here! I have 3/4 an oz of fractional in 1/10ths and quarter oz, from the same seller too actually. Anyway just wanna show off my first 1 ozer! Officially ranchin!! Not quite hearding yet! ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

Beautiful (perfect looking) 2006 1oz gold buffalo, finally, some 99.99%!

ย 

IMG_20200908_204751.jpg

IMG_20200908_204418~2.jpg

IMG_20200908_204507~2.jpg

IMG_20200908_204525~2.jpg

IMG_20200908_204611~2.jpg

On 09/09/2020 at 03:40, Cooldaddyfunk286 said:

P.s. I had to hide in the bathroom to take these so wife didn't see!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…

I imagine this was you waiting for the postman.... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

7790437D-E940-466A-97F9-D8777105B079.jpeg

5 minutes ago, trozau said:

Proof. West Point mintmark (W). 2006 is also the first year issue for the Gold Buffalo.

Nice! Literally the buffalo I'd like to own one day. Doubt I'd find one in the UK though โ˜น๏ธ

Looking for 1981 and 1983-1984ย GOLDย Ghanaian coins

8 minutes ago, trozau said:

@Heirlooms, food for your thought: In 2013, the US Mint issued a Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo to celebrate the 100 year anniversary of the famous James Earle Fraser design.
2AA3A166-796E-4423-BE19-9623E3815644.jpeg.9407a9121ff7b93206479834be1033ba.jpeg

Thanks. Most definitely want to get a buffalo one day and have been wondering which one would be the best to get. Was thinking a 2006 as its the 1st year but this one looks great also

Looking for 1981 and 1983-1984ย GOLDย Ghanaian coins

One day if I can pay not insane premium for the RP buffalo, I will. I got this PROOF (and apparently first year of issue ๐Ÿ™) buffalo w box and COA, all mint. For $20xx.xx. screamin deal. I just wanted a plain BU, but this was available instead and I couldn't pass up the price. It's so much nicer in person!ย 

ย 

IMG_20200913_193658~2.jpg

IMG_20200913_193507.jpg

I haven't removed it from the capsule, but I'm pretty positive it would come back ms-70 if I got it graded, but ehh. I don't like plaques. I like to feel the heft of this bad boy. It feels so much heavier than 1 ozt of silver! smaller diameter for sure tho. I have buffalo rounds in silver, and now it's golden US minted counterpart.

Haha and yes, that was me literally waiting by the door! ๐Ÿคฃ...tracking alerts on the phone and the whole 9. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…

It looks great.ย  If it were mine, Iย would keep it in its original packaging and definitely not remove it from the capsule.ย  Add a 2020 bullion Buffalo to the herd if you want to get up close and personal with oneย ๐Ÿ˜‰

On 09/09/2020 at 03:40, Cooldaddyfunk286 said:

P.s. I had to hide in the bathroom to take these so wife didn't see!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…

...Until she makes the bed and finds it under your pillow. Well done with your purchase. The coin looks great and your sheer joy and enthusiasm has travelled across the pond to us Brits effortlessly.ย 

Thanks for all the kind words! Man's are legends! Thank you. Stuntman, def staying it it's capsule. Hairlooms - I purchased this from a great seller here on TSF! he's in america, but he mentioned he had 4. Private message me and I'll give you his name! Goodasgold - I don't even keep it in the same house! ๐Ÿคฃ

I love you Brits, I really do, I always have. We are all brothers! Anyone need american gold, message me and I shall point in thee direction.ย 

Thanks.

Got a bit more gold, alittle extremely sentimental jewelry, but here's the rest so far. Been focusing on sil sii siiilveerrr! ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

*Edit* now that I think about it, all 5 pieces of gold I own, were bought from this forum. From 2 different sellers. Really appreciate these guys! This forum is/has been great for me.ย 

ย 

IMG_20200823_173157.jpg

IMG_20200823_173239.jpg

Archived