• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Peninsulahcap Bullion Dealer?

Abyss
Message added by ChrisSilver,

We were unable to verify if Peninsulahcap is part of Jewellery Quarter Bullion Limited as was claimed on peninsulahcap.com. We are also unable to even verify if @peninsulahcap was someone working for Peninsulahcap as they claimed. Their email address does not match their domain name and they didn't update their email address which they said they would do. In the interest of protecting members we have therefore taken a precautionary measure and have banned @peninsulahcap.

Should Bullion By Post or Jewellery Quarter Bullion Limited contact TSF to confirm a genuine link we will can of course unblock their account. Members are also reminded to do their due diligence before purchasing from any precious metals company. 

Hi @peninsulahcap,

As you can see from this thread, your website and practices share many of the same "red-flag" tells, as known scammers on the Internet. There are a few ways you could refute this, but instead you have chosen to engage directly, offering to meet, in person at an as-yet fictitious address (another red-flag tell)!

1. Your prices appear too good to be true - you have stated multiple times that your script / developer is at fault. How can you run a business, this way? Will you honour the listed price, if found to be incorrect?
  2. You state that your company is part of the Jewellery Quarter Bullion Limited. This can be verified and validated - in fact the owner of this forum is doing just that. An endorsement from fellow JBQ associate, BullionByPost would go a long way to alleviate our concerns.
  3. This is one of the top Gold / Silver forums on the Internet, with over 12,000 members and apart from one (who joined around the same time as you), nobody has ever mentioned your company, or buying anything from you.
  4. Your listed company addresses (at least the US and UK ones) don't exist. Where do you plan to meet with potential buyers? This one is quite easy to prove - simply take a photo of the inside of your showroom (add some timestamped proof - write your username and today's date on a piece of paper and hold it up in the photo!)
  5. You have asked for payment, using PayPal f&f - the biggest red-flag going! No real business would ever ask for this. You are in breach of PP terms and conditions. Anyone sending money this way, is not covered by any protection (something you certainly know). Stating that this would "speed-up" the transaction, is a blatent lie.
  6. Whenever a forum member sells an item, here on the site, it is customary for them to include timestamped proof - I challenge you to do the same. Take a photo of some of your coins for sale (you do have stock, yes?) and post it here. 

Please don't just reply, offering to meet me at your showroom - I have no intention of going, unless accompanied by the Police.

Thanks

- Darren

@peninsulahcap can you please check if you have availability of the following items because your website allowing me to place an order for 100,000 1 oz Queens Beasts Yale coins and 100,000 1 Kg Gold Bullion bars. It is amazing every bullion dealer including the Royal Mint out of stock of 1 oz Gold QB Yale coins but Peninsulahcap Bullion somehow has 100,000 of these coins laying about.

image.thumb.png.8415edbc058cf453f94c66c30d015af5.png

I happy to make payment for the above items in my cart with cash and meet you at your undisclosed location. To prove I have money to make this larger than normal purchase here image of the bank notes I have in my possession.

s-l400.jpg

On a more serious note @peninsulahcap your website is still up and running https://www.peninsulahcap.com/en/ if it is not taken down by Friday 25th September I will reporting all the emails had back forth with yourself and your website to UK Police special unit setup by UK Government to combat online fraud https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ and will reference this page on the Silver Forum as par of my complaint. The action Fraud Police also work with their counterparts in Europe and USA. @peninsulahcap do the right thing admit you guys are fraudsters shut up shop and move on.

@peninsulahcap As discussed I have this evening filed report of your communications and your website to Action Fraud UK Police (blanked out the Crime reference number). @ChrisSilver as owner of The Silver Forum I will private message you the Crime Reference number related to this report which references this website and thread in case you have any queries from the authorities they will quote this crime reference N0.

image.thumb.png.cc17758d2f491ef907dd0a5fc1505e54.png

Hi All

All of the images I have searched appear to be stolen from other sites, as per one of the above posts.   

I have emailed who I think are the legitimate image owners to let them know that their images appear to have been stolen.  I will let you know if I get responses.  

Naturally I have mentioned the silver forum to them so perhaps we may get some additional new joiners!

The reverse image search on the jar “1kg” of gold flakes for sale at over 50k is actually a photo from a product for sale on Amazon Canada which can be bought for the princely sum of CAD150.

BTW in doing this, I found another site that looks as dodgy, if not worse than this one...a lot of scammers out there. 

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

Matt - The owner of the nuggets photos had emailed me back to confirm the images are his and have been stolen.  

Goldrushnuggets.com is his website, hopefully he will join TSF!

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, StackemHigh said:

Has this website been removed? 

Probably not! 

Wheel of justice takes time to turn but google search the bullion dealer you will see the third search result is this thread on The Silver Forum acts as warning to anyone even considering placing an order with them. @StackemHigh if there was a big pothole in the road the ideal scenario is the local authority repaired it the 2nd best in the meantime was somebody was kind enough to put up a big warning sign..... 

2DE52365-8CF8-411F-9E63-98E525562821.thumb.png.0bfcfd5234643f2d0d017463ccb542f0.png

I'm quite frankly amazed that BBP have not bothered to reply to @ChrisSilver
in order to protect the integrity of their business
Have you considered @Abyss, involving an investigative journalist
such as one from the Daily/Sunday Mail (who are keen on gold😀)
to look further into this?

Archived