• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Peninsulahcap Bullion Dealer?

Abyss
Message added by ChrisSilver,

We were unable to verify if Peninsulahcap is part of Jewellery Quarter Bullion Limited as was claimed on peninsulahcap.com. We are also unable to even verify if @peninsulahcap was someone working for Peninsulahcap as they claimed. Their email address does not match their domain name and they didn't update their email address which they said they would do. In the interest of protecting members we have therefore taken a precautionary measure and have banned @peninsulahcap.

Should Bullion By Post or Jewellery Quarter Bullion Limited contact TSF to confirm a genuine link we will can of course unblock their account. Members are also reminded to do their due diligence before purchasing from any precious metals company. 

In two years since stacking Gold and Silver I have never come across this bullion dealer (has an office in London).

https://www.peninsulahcap.com/en/

Our company

Peninsula House Capital ( peninsulahcap.com )

Is the home of bullion investment and vaulting. We offer Our Client the opportunity to buy physical gold and silver and place it in secure allocated storage or opt for fully insured discreet home delivery.

Peninsula House Capital is part of Jewellery Quarter Bullion Limited. Our head office, trade counter and shop are located in different Countries such as USA, South Africa, Canada and UK.

Our Services

We offer a full range of gold, silver, platinum and palladium bars and coins from the world's leading refiners and mints all available at low premiums ideal for investment. We also offer customers the opportunity to buy physical gold through their SIPP or SASS pensions and well as a range of trade services.

If you have any questions please Text us on +1‪(985)606-9628‬ or fill in our Contact Us form where one of our experienced advisors will get back to you as soon as possible.

----------------------------

Some coins have for sale below spot. Done a search on the forum and cannot see this dealer mentioned anywhere. I believe website is a scam but I cannot 100% sure. Any suggestions....

image.thumb.png.2532bfcc9e4c0b19955aed56543e171d.png

Was bored at work so had a online chat, looked up a 2020 sovereign @ $316 and could have checked out at that price. However after asking if price was correct they came back at £370. 
No idea if it’s a scam or legit but if they can’t keep prices up to date I personally would go elsewhere. 

Bit of googlin' and found lots of online activity, around Feb and May of this year (twitter, reddit and even a YouTube channel with a video on how to pay by Bitcoin - the uploader has accidently left their personal gmail address exposed :) )

This definitely feels like a bit of a scam. Buyer beware!

4 hours ago, Abyss said:

In two years since stacking Gold and Silver I have never come across this bullion dealer (has an office in London).

https://www.peninsulahcap.com/en/

Our company

Peninsula House Capital ( peninsulahcap.com )

Is the home of bullion investment and vaulting. We offer Our Client the opportunity to buy physical gold and silver and place it in secure allocated storage or opt for fully insured discreet home delivery.

Peninsula House Capital is part of Jewellery Quarter Bullion Limited. Our head office, trade counter and shop are located in different Countries such as USA, South Africa, Canada and UK.

Our Services

We offer a full range of gold, silver, platinum and palladium bars and coins from the world's leading refiners and mints all available at low premiums ideal for investment. We also offer customers the opportunity to buy physical gold through their SIPP or SASS pensions and well as a range of trade services.

If you have any questions please Text us on +1‪(985)606-9628‬ or fill in our Contact Us form where one of our experienced advisors will get back to you as soon as possible.

----------------------------

Some coins have for sale below spot. Done a search on the forum and cannot see this dealer mentioned anywhere. I believe website is a scam but I cannot 100% sure. Any suggestions....

image.thumb.png.2532bfcc9e4c0b19955aed56543e171d.png

interesting

BullionByPost® is the UK's No.1 online bullion dealer*. Based in Birmingham city centre, BullionByPost is part of Jewellery Quarter Bullion Limited (JQB). 

• Founder & Administrator
On 07/09/2020 at 17:19, KRO said:

I've messaged BBP customer services to see if this statement which can be found on https://www.peninsulahcap.com/en/content/4-about-us is true or false. Will update here in this topic, if they reply. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I have an interesting update on Peninsulahcap Bullion Dealer we have exchanged half dozen emails back and forth (see the image below) I have blank out my name and email address to protect my identity but look how fast I am responding back to the dealer (within couple of minutes) and dealer (or con artist) is taking hours on end to reply to my email. I am asking for invoice generated with VAT registered number and full address and contact details of the bullion dealer. In the end Peninsulahcap wants me to pay by PayPal using Friends and Family for a 1oz Gold place an order but yet to lock in the deal even though spot price has moved.

We had someone recently join the forum called

@Gracethornton

On 13/09/2020 at 14:40, Gracethornton said:

Hi, I just received my first order of  "2020 1 oz Year of the Mouse Gold Coins"  This week from  https://www.peninsulahcap.com/  .

I'm new to precious metal, I  develop interest after reading about the pump in price of gold which recently happen. I will like to learn more about precious metal from this forum. 

Thank you  all.

Also had someone join the forum by the name of @peninsulahcap

In my humble opinion if it smell like c**p, looks like c**p talks like c**p it is most likely is shi**t.

@HelpingHands @ChrisSilver

Please carry out your own investigations but these newer members need to banned and blacklist Peninsulahcap Bullion Dealer as fake website I don't want any Silver Forum members to lose hard earned money to bunch of con artist.

2020-09-15_16-17-51.thumb.jpg.655b76e72c8b3704919ac180c05cf7ac.jpg

20 minutes ago, Abyss said:

I have an interesting update on Peninsulahcap Bullion Dealer we have exchanged half dozen emails back and forth (see the image below) I have blank out my name and email address to protect my identity but look how fast I am responding back to the dealer (within couple of minutes) and dealer (or con artist) is taking hours on end to reply to my email. I am asking for invoice generated with VAT registered number and full address and contact details of the bullion dealer. In the end Peninsulahcap wants me to pay by PayPal using Friends and Family for a 1oz Gold place an order but yet to lock in the deal even though spot price has moved.

We had someone recently join the forum called

@Gracethornton

Also had someone join the forum by the name of @peninsulahcap

In my humble opinion if it smell like c**p, looks like c**p talks like c**p it is most likely is shi**t.

@HelpingHands @ChrisSilver

Please carry out your own investigations but these newer members need to banned and blacklist Peninsulahcap Bullion Dealer as fake website I don't want any Silver Forum members to lose hard earned money to bunch of con artist.

2020-09-15_16-17-51.thumb.jpg.655b76e72c8b3704919ac180c05cf7ac.jpg

agree @Abyss, and for a so called professional organisation, the standard of English leaves a lot to be desired
and as you say it smells like a farmyard full

Decided to put a stop to the emails back and forth between myself and this bullion dealer (con artist).

Please note no respectable business would ask customer(s) to pay via Pay Pal Friends and Family.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2020/03/paypal-scam-victims-warn-against-fraudsters-who-ask-for--family-/

2020-09-15_17-17-13.thumb.jpg.6718d25a54daeee4d55770b4dac8f6de.jpg

Without having to go through the rigmarole of speaking to them etc, I think the 2 seconds it took me to discover that the US address on their website doesn't exist, sort of gives the game away.

Whenever I have doubts about the authenticity of a company, i just search their address on google maps, and if it's a residential location or a virtual office I give it a swerve

Hi @Abyss if you have issue placing your order via our online store, please you can do that on desk in our UK branch and pay with physical cash.

I see you have Trust issue, you can also book an appointment and make your purchase directly from our store. 

Please email our UK branch at  ( ukdeliverybranch@peninsulahcap.com ) to book an appointment.

We are open for visit only via appointment, so you can email our UK branch book an appointment okay.

Thank you all very much. Once more we are sorry if you have any miss understanding with one of our support agent.

On 13/09/2020 at 21:29, DrunkMonk said:

There site seems very suspect! Especially with pricing of coins, Australian Kookaburra coin 10oz for $188

At that price you couldn't afford not to buy them!

@DrunkMonk  Our prices are regularly been updated via script, that should be a bug and thanks very much for the update. I will report the issue to our developers so they can look into that.  we have been facing this issue with great price different sometime very high and sometimes very low, but during processing of any order, all the prices are been check to see if it match the current exchange rate. 

Once more thanks for pointing that out.

On 13/09/2020 at 21:29, DrunkMonk said:

There site seems very suspect! Especially with pricing of coins, Australian Kookaburra coin 10oz for $188

At that price you couldn't afford not to buy them!

Hi @DrunkMonk I see the coin you are referring to is the "2012 1 oz Australian Kookaburra Silver Coin" The miss match in price was cause by the discount, our tech department has been notify about the issue. 

Once more thanks for the notification.

Hi @peninsulahcap

I was having a look at your website and looks like you've got a really nice showroom - I've included a screenshot from your site below showing it and the image itself for ease.

I was just curious as to why your showroom looks identical to Vacheron Constantin's store in Sao Paulo?

Cheers 👍

https://pursuitist.com/vacheron-constantin-opens-its-first-latin-american-boutique-in-sao-paulo-brazil/

https://usa.watchpro.com/vacheron-constantin-celebrates-opening-in-brazil/

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 07.14.57.jpeg

IMG_0071.jpeg

1 hour ago, Clockpuncher said:

Hi @peninsulahcap

I was having a look at your website and looks like you've got a really nice showroom - I've included a screenshot from your site below showing it and the image itself for ease.

I was just curious as to why your showroom looks identical to Vacheron Constantin's store in Sao Paulo?

Cheers 👍

https://pursuitist.com/vacheron-constantin-opens-its-first-latin-american-boutique-in-sao-paulo-brazil/

https://usa.watchpro.com/vacheron-constantin-celebrates-opening-in-brazil/

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 07.14.57.jpeg

IMG_0071.jpeg

Hi @Clockpuncher If you have trust issue, you can book an appointment to any of our branch so we can best assists you. To book an appointment to visit our US branch, send an email to delivery@peninsulahcap.com and to book an appointment for our Uk branch, send an email to ukdeliverybranch@peninsulahcap.com. 

5 hours ago, peninsulahcap said:

Hi @Abyss if you have issue placing your order via our online store, please you can do that on desk in our UK branch and pay with physical cash.

I see you have Trust issue, you can also book an appointment and make your purchase directly from our store. 

Please email our UK branch at  ( ukdeliverybranch@peninsulahcap.com ) to book an appointment.

We are open for visit only via appointment, so you can email our UK branch book an appointment okay.

Thank you all very much. Once more we are sorry if you have any miss understanding with one of our support agent.

Could you explain why you have a non-existent US address on your website 

Peninsula House Capital, 2559 Holden Street Carlsbad, CA 92009 United States

And can you explain the coincidence that there is a company called Peninsula House Capital in Cameroon, that also deals in gold

https://www.eworldtrade.com/c/peninsulahousecompany/#:~:text=Peninsula House Capital%2C Douala%2C Cameroon | eWorldTrade.com

Just now, peninsulahcap said:

Hi @Clockpuncher If you have trust issue, you can book an appointment to any of our branch so we can best assists you. To book an appointment to visit our US branch, send an email to delivery@peninsulahcap.com and to book an appointment for our Uk branch, send an email to ukdeliverybranch@peninsulahcap.com. 

To say I have a trust issue is a bit of an understatement!

You didn’t answer the question I posed - why does your branch look exactly like Vacheron Constantin's store in Sao Paulo?

Where is your UK branch located?

Archived