• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Possible Nasdaq bargain stocks?

Sorry it's me again, I do apologise for monopolising this section. 

I have spent the morning looking at my little portfolio & wondered if this might possibly be the time to nab some Nadaq bargains. Well i say bargains, more like undervalued stocks that have a lot of future potential as i don't think it will crash and burn now, the recent downturn is a long awaited correction I think?? 

What companies would you select if it corrected hard (ie to May Levels)??

I have been looking at pinterest for over 6 months now. Its loosing money (not half as much as it lost last year billions to million), but its not long monetised itself so its in its early days in this respect. Its the 4th biggest social media platform and we all know how much the other three are worth now when they started advertising. It's also quite unique, so should provide different data than fb, insta, twitter etc. Most of the users are also female, so it is potentially a great platform to support retail & visual based enterprises like Adobe suite. I hear Tictok has been bought by Microsoft recently, so do you think that someone might buy Pintrest & develop it?? Not sure I would want to put a lot of money into pinterest, but I might cost average when or if it hits a certain level & cap it at a grand, unless the market completely tanks! I cant see it going anywhere but up if the price hits a good level. Its been around for ages and has not failed yet. Even if it does, i bet that one of the giants will snap it up anyway!! Having said that if someone like Amazon buys it, then it would be at bargain rates right now, but thats very speculative to say the least LOL. :) I will be watching it closely next week & matching its performance with the other tech giants. 

What about 5g & companies like Qualcomm. Or any of the space industries perhaps?? 

pinterest-app-icon-ios.jpg

I can't help much here as I can't work out what these companies do, Pinterest I visited the investor relations, nothing really stood out to tell me what the company is about or what they are doing. I looked at the quarterly balance sheet to work it out, they have a lot of cash, a lot of marketable securities, some accounts receivable, nothing really tangible, still I can't work out what is it they are doing. I get its a social media thingy, but what is it they do are they just a platform? 

Looks like a brand to me, a social media brand. It might be a good investment, I mean look at Coca-cola, a drink manufacturer making the same stuff for £2 a pop that ALDI makes and sells for 17p. There is more to it than that but the point is about the value of a brand. 

Space industry? What? :P

Archived