• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The gold standard coin

Ravoma

As I have been building up my gold stack I often see the gold standard coin going for less then the brit.

I find the design to be quite attractive. Is this a unpopular opinion or am I missing something? Thoughts.

Regards

Rav

ukbgs20o.png

19 hours ago, Ravoma said:

Yeah I agree I would get this over the brit if its cheaper.

I was just curious what puts people off the coin as it's not a overly popular coin.

If there was a 1 oz version available, I'd be more interested.

On 05/09/2020 at 09:10, Ravoma said:

As I have been building up my gold stack I often see the gold standard coin going for less then the brit.

I find the design to be quite attractive. Is this a unpopular opinion or am I missing something? Thoughts.

Regards

Rav

ukbgs20o.png

Curious to know where you can get these at a smaller premium than the 5% I can get Brits from, at Chards.

11 minutes ago, Divmad said:

Curious to know where you can get these at a smaller premium than the 5% I can get Brits from, at Chards.

Keep an eye on the special offers section at Bullion By Post sometimes these go on sale for 3% above spot then worthwhile pulling the trigger to buy them.

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/special-offers/

I’m having a clear out of gold bullion coins and low premium Sovereigns. Will be selling Krugerrands, Sovereigns etc at 2-5% over spot. Any interest PM me. 

1817.co.uk | Home of Britain's finest modern gold Sovereigns

www.1817.co.uk | karl@1817.co.uk | www.facebook.com/1817SovereignCollector

Personally I think The Gold Standards are stunning pieces and this was also the first gold I added to what used to be a silver only stack!

@Abyss is spot on with his recommendation and coincidentally this is where I picked mine up from thanks to a wee tip from @Tn21 at the time and I managed to get it for a great price!spacer.png

What's not to like 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG-20200909-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20200909-WA0001.jpg

3 hours ago, Rugbyplayer said:

Personally I think The Gold Standards are stunning pieces and this was also the first gold I added to what used to be a silver only stack!

@Abyss is spot on with his recommendation and coincidentally this is where I picked mine up from thanks to a wee tip from @Tn21 at the time and I managed to get it for a great price!spacer.png

What's not to like 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG-20200909-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20200909-WA0001.jpg

I must be unlucky with my timing for looking at finely priced deals with Bullionbypost because every single time I look, they are on the extreme high side of all online bullion coin dealers for sovereigns, Krugerrands and Britannias. Still, I will look out for their extra competitive Gold Standard gold coins as I would like one now!

• 2 months later...

Archived