• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Market collapse happening??

2 hours ago, Abyss said:

This morning received this email from my futures broker. Something happening.........

image.thumb.png.5134c9bcd130df97361a17f4a269c0ff.png

I concur, but might just be because of the election?? I have a real feeling though & I am not alone with that. 
I signed up to coin base today to start my journey to move my money in most stocks into crypto. 

Really need to do some research but my early p[lan is to cost average on Etherium & buy one bitcoin if or when that goes down significantly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Something to think about...If Biden wins the election, there is a fair likelihood that his government will increase capital gains tax (CGT). Even if he doesn't have immediate plans to do so, investors will worry that he might, and there will be a rush to realize all outstanding gains before the year end to take advantage of current rates. This alone could cause a significant sell-off in the stock market, followed by a buy-back in January.

3 minutes ago, Bumble said:

Something to think about...If Biden wins the election, there is a fair likelihood that his government will increase capital gains tax (CGT). Even if he doesn't have immediate plans to do so, investors will worry that he might, and there will be a rush to realize all outstanding gains before the year end to take advantage of current rates. This alone could cause a significant sell-off in the stock market, followed by a buy-back in January.

Have a listen to the Peter Schiff show this episode told you all you need to know. 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

• 2 months later...
On 24/10/2020 at 16:49, HerefordBullyun said:

Have a listen to the Peter Schiff show this episode told you all you need to know. 

I know you love Peter & he is very well educated and has a good opinion, but he is so fracking negative and has a real ego attached to his words. He depresses me basically. ;)
I always avoid watching people that rant and rave & dont accept other peoples opinions in any sector of life. For example David Ike or Trump. 

I have been looking at a lot of videos recently and a lot of very clever investors are all saying a crash is imminent soon. This was not the case 2 months ago. 
I like this interviewer he has a good heart & very good judgement - skip to 39 minutes. The guy being interviewed is all doom and gloom and he interjects.

He is off on one though. Very fear based. 10k goes, $300 silver & $300 oil. But we will be in a war zone LOL. 😛

Talks about battery metals at 40 mins. 

3 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

I know you love Peter & he is very well educated and has a good opinion, but he is so fracking negative and has a real ego attached to his words. He depresses me basically. ;)
I always avoid watching people that rant and rave & dont accept other peoples opinions in any sector of life. For example David Ike or Trump. 

I have been looking at a lot of videos recently and a lot of very clever investors are all saying a crash is imminent soon. This was not the case 2 months ago. 
I like this interviewer he has a good heart & very good judgement - skip to 39 minutes. The guy being interviewed is all doom and gloom and he interjects.

He is off on one though. Very fear based. 10k goes, $300 silver & $300 oil. But we will be in a war zone LOL. 😛

Talks about battery metals at 40 mins. 

Alisidar mcloed is very good but his forecasting on PM's is way off the mark. He really knows his stuff otherwise.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Archived