• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 13,000+ forum members.

Uranium - talk to me people :)

I would say the spot price is about right now. Given the market. I expect that it may climb again but then start expecting pull backs. This climb to the current price will become support and not resistance.

🐮I am not a man to blow ones own trumpet, because I cant - so Im too busy furiously polishing it! 🎶

My Trader feedback is 64 just like my IQ - which is the equivalent of a boiled potato!

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

7 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I would say the spot price is about right now. Given the market. I expect that it may climb again but then start expecting pull backs. This climb to the current price will become support and not resistance.

Yes hopefully a lot of dumb money has come into the market (including myself LOL) & it shakes a lot of people out. 
I can then get a half decent position and forget about it. ;) 

I have 600 shares of yellow cake and will let it run today. 

I don't think it's dumb money or I wouldn't of shove my entire savings in it... That's how confident I feel. Maybe a slow burn but when all this has come to roost and energy issues governments will wake up and smell the coffee that nuclear is the only viable option. Wind and solar can't produce energy to accommodate for the demands and with populations living longer the demand for energy is going to grow. Including underdeveloped countries. Fact! Years ago I was told about silver and uranium are both the sleeping tigers. The latter is heavily manipulated. But while industry continues eat it up in technology demands  also used in the energy sector and shove it in landfill. Silver possibly will become as rare as gold. Not forgetting the paper Ponzi scheme manipulation of silver too.. the real value isn't showing the commodity. 

It's that simple for me. 

Edited by HerefordBullyun

🐮I am not a man to blow ones own trumpet, because I cant - so Im too busy furiously polishing it! 🎶

My Trader feedback is 64 just like my IQ - which is the equivalent of a boiled potato!

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

That's a few pennies to spend

Screenshot_20211014-104958.png

1 hour ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I don't think it's dumb money or I wouldn't of shove my entire savings in it...

Sorry I should have rephrased that to FOMO retail investors getting positions at the top & getting stopped out in a sell off. 
Like Me today ;) 

Im out of Yellow Cake (I made £30 LOL) - KAP has just sold off, which may suggest we wont see the same result as yesterday. 
Spot is up & sprott is ready anytime soon as they are legally obligated when 5% nav. 
Its the end of the week almost, so that will factor in as well as $1800 gold. DNN 2% up in pre market. 

Shame I did not sell at the first spike £100 up. :) 
I have banked £107 since yesterday, which is not huge, but i have not even been trying & my position size is small. 
Im kind of look at a goal to buy a generator I need rather than financial freedom ;) 

Edited by Stacktastic

Let's Go Brandon - The Office for National Statistics shows 95% of adults are immune to COVID. There is no pandemic Brandon.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

The coronavirus 'pandemic' was never a pandemic - it's a trivial infection for the vast majority - a scamdemic. Dr Chris Witty admitted this on national television (23.3.2021)

OK

I have watched I have learnt and I have listened for a month now & I have also actively been trading for a week (kind of) albeit very timidly.
After todays dip back in gold I have sold all my gold stocks as it clear its just reacting to news & can (and probably will) dip further in the short term. 
I have enough physical and it aint going to the moon any time soon, but knowing my past history it will (ie being Dennison last year) 😛
However - I know the sector as I spent months on it - and can jump in if thats the case. I just wish I had sold Greatland last week - I seriously hate that stock!!

I shall remain trading Uranium for now as if it keeps its opening drops and then greens its quite a nice pattern. 
I jumped in on Energy fuels at the bottom today (its very predictable with this stock based on support & the share price is OK) 
My wife was busy so I sold at +1% at around 3pm for £40 as I had to pick up the kids. Learning really - could have done 5% but i prefer 7-10%. 
I'm wondering if this is rigged where larger funds bail out at open to throw off stop losses to a certain level as it never goes that far. 
it would only take a few hundred grand position I  guess & then you can make up the 5-20% gains on the upside - assuming a decent market day. 

I still think we are in for a much bigger correction & I will then make an initial position.
Probably DNN Yellow Cake and maybe another one?

Need to do some research to the fundamentals really I dont want to be left with a s**** business.
KAP is probably a wise move even though its expensive. DNN seems highly regarded on the chats. 

Whats the alternative plays @HerefordBullyun as RR is coming up a lot on Reddit. 
I realistically only have a few grand to put on this at the moment,
but would not hesitate to put half my net worth in if the stock market had a tumble
Taken me a bit of time, but I need to check facts. 

Edited by Stacktastic

17 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

OK

I have watched I have learnt and I have listened for a month now & I have also actively been trading for a week (kind of) albeit very timidly.
After todays dip back in gold I have sold all my gold stocks as it clear its just reacting to news & can (and probably will) dip further in the short term. 
I have enough physical and it aint going to the moon any time soon, but knowing my past history it will (ie being Dennison last year) 😛
However - I know the sector as I spent months on it - and can jump in if thats the case. I just wish I had sold Greatland last week - I seriously hate that stock!!

I shall remain trading Uranium for now as if it keeps its opening drops and then greens its quite a nice pattern. 
I jumped in on Energy fuels at the bottom today (its very predictable with this stock based on support & the share price is OK) 
My wife was busy so I sold at +1% at around 3pm for £40 as I had to pick up the kids. Learning really - could have done 5% but i prefer 7-10%. 
I'm wondering if this is rigged where larger funds bail out at open to throw off stop losses to a certain level as it never goes that far. 
it would only take a few hundred grand position I  guess & then you can make up the 5-20% gains on the upside - assuming a decent market day. 

I still think we are in for a much bigger correction & I will then make an initial position.
Probably DNN Yellow Cake and maybe another one?

Need to do some research to the fundamentals really I dont want to be left with a s**** business.
KAP is probably a wise move even though its expensive. DNN seems highly regarded on the chats. 

Whats the alternative plays @HerefordBullyun as RR is coming up a lot on Reddit. 
I realistically only have a few grand to put on this at the moment,
but would not hesitate to put half my net worth in if the stock market had a tumble
Taken me a bit of time, but I need to check facts. 

i like UUUU and NXE

18 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

i like UUUU and NXE

Yeah. Me too. 
Not too expensive and make great moves. 

Im trying to cosmic order a 1 week 50% market correction - wish me luck. 
I am just not cut out to buy stocks that are already in a bull run and look a lot more expensive. 

Whats Uranium Energy like - thats been really heavily traded - which might answer my question. 

Edited by Stacktastic

3 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Yeah. Me too. 
Not too expensive and make great moves. 

Im trying to cosmic order a 1 week 50% market correction - wish me luck. 
I am just not cut out to buy stocks that are already in a bull run and look a lot more expensive. 

Whats Uranium Energy like - thats been really heavily traded - which might answer my question. 

I dont really know much about them to be honest

1 hour ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I dont really know much about them to be honest

Thats reassuring to know - Maybe I dont need to spend any time then. 
I do like to know my stocks though - especially the management, but I guess its not a long term thing. 

58 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

I am just going to hold YCA and buy on any significant pull backs.

Yeah that seems to be the main tactic & you probbaly got in at a decent position. 
There is certainly scope to fall back to the lines, but aI cant see it going below. 
If the institutions get in and there is a significant market correction then they will bin it temporarily (probbaly). 
There might be a perfect in at some pot in the next year. 

uranium.thumb.png.b4611da58dac8fc62cd96c84cf0fd071.png

Edited by Stacktastic

i was assigned UUUU today - i bought in the money PUTS in UUUU with a view to taking the shares at a bit of a discount to the price at the time.
Also assigned URMN shares - when i have put to buy the shares outright, the platform doesn't allow me, says it isn't available - so i went short URMN PUTS and got assigned the stock. 
i will sell URMN CALLS now. Looking at the option chain if i sell CALLS with a strike price of $140 expiring Nov 19, i can get $1.03 per share in premium.
If price got up to $140 i would lose the shares but a $50 profit per share plus the premium is ok and i can start again. 
i am not a trader jumping in and out - i sell options and make my alpha that way. URMN has a broad portfolio of uranium stocks and it exposes me to the sector nicely.
i don't hear about anyone else selling options but most people seem to be trading LSE stocks. i trade US / Canadian stocks and there are options available in lots of stocks. i can work on probabilities that are there in black and white, not ducking and diving in and out of shares - but that's me.

Edited by sixgun

Let's Go Brandon - The Office for National Statistics shows 95% of adults are immune to COVID. There is no pandemic Brandon.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

The coronavirus 'pandemic' was never a pandemic - it's a trivial infection for the vast majority - a scamdemic. Dr Chris Witty admitted this on national television (23.3.2021)

Kazatomprom up 6% on the opening bell. 
With no move on the spot cant see why other than day trading the open or FOMO. 
I think spot / stocks might be due a pull back, but who knows if traders drive the stocks up? 
Bitcoins rally over 65k will take a lot of smaller day trade investors if it really take off. 

Might be a good week if Sprott unleash thier cash. 
Just sold GDXJ so doing the same for an opportunity. 
Feel a bit naked only holding 2 stocks. 

I think this Chinese house of cards c**p might bring us an unexpected opportunity by years end. 
Assuming this manufactured energy 'crisis' does not drive the price up to $100
I dont have anything to go on whatsoever, but it just feels like stage 2 of this great reset BS. ;) 

Edited by Stacktastic

Could be a good week - Kazakstan setting up a uranium trust!! Makes sense if you ask me. 
That explains the 6% jump this morning. 

https://www.mining-journal.com/energy-minerals-news/news/1419737/kazatomprom-to-invest-in-physical-uranium-fund 

URA is doing well already. 

Edited by Stacktastic

CCJ has just hit 52 week ATH

6 hours ago, JunkBond said:

Will @Stacktastic pile "balls deep" into DNN on open? 🤔

No I am not going in on open, I prefer to watch and get the sentiment as the markets opened red. :) 
I also dont like DNN as it gets stopped and can take some time to go through. 
I think a lot of today has been day trading & also new investors in the market. 
There has been a ton of press & also stimulus cheques agreed for the USA. 
Plus its been a s**** day for the overall market & it probably attracted trading attention. 

I have a small position in Uranium energy as i think they will rally later. got in on the second touch - strong. 
Kind of still not very confident i guess - so minimising risk. 

i will be in on yellow cake in the morning though with 3 x the position. 
Should be able to pay for my new generator by tomorrow I hope. ;)

Untitled.png

Edited by Stacktastic

Pulled out at that first top despite people on reddit saying too would rally hard - goes to show. 
I think as this stock (Uranium energy) closed on a low compared to the rest. 
 it might well kick ass on open tomorrow given the share price - they tend to take turns I have noticed. 
Lets face it the actual business and this that and the other are irrelevant, unless they go bust or the CEO shoots himself. 

I am without a doubt wasting my time here, but its experience that will come in handy in the future
I know that from the 'real world'. You kind of have to go in deep end and keep damage control to a minimum, but make mistakes. 
At some point as long as your comitted it just clicks and BOOM - like learning an instrument of setting up a business. 

Im wondering if uranium will be a day traders paradise for the next month or/and a real bear trap for a big pull back. 
Changed momentum today away from a big drop/rally to a rally and a drop rather peculiar
but with enough effort I think you can really see it as a living, breathing entity of sorts??

I am not that experienced but - it may lead to a decent pull back before too long as I think it might be propped up with retail FOMO?
Maybe a result of a red day on the rest of the market mind you & crypto stocks are doing the same results. 

Untitled.png

Edited by Stacktastic

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1507881/brexit-britain-rolls-royce-nuclear-power-boris-johnson-cop26-climate-change

Although this news is 2 weeks old it's going to put more retail investors dipping in lads if this momentum continues strap in lads 🚀🚀🚀🚀

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use