• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

reviews of a company

joequinn

Hello, im new to stacking silver bullion and like most people want the best price for silver bullion. I have made two purchases of silver from silver-to-go as they were the cheapest place i could find.I have recently come across a company called JAG precious metals through facebook and wondered if anyone else has used this company?im unable to find any reviews and the price for silver britannias is over £5 cheaper per coin than anywhere else i can find. for these reasons im worried it may be a scam.

Hi Joequinn 

I have not seen this company before (JAG PM's). 

I also could not find any reviews easily through google or on this website.

There is not a phone number on their website

They are registered in Delaware to an address that looks like it is probably that of a "company formations" service.  However they claim to provide the best Bullion prices in the UK

I cannot find a UK address for them

There is not a company number on their website and I could not readily find anything on Companies house

There are odd statements about Tax on their page.....

Unless a forum member has glowing feedback, I would not want to be the 'Canary in the mine' making a purchase from them

Best

Dicker

PS If you were building a website selling PM's would you put this picture on your contact page.....stock picture of a business woman in-front of a load of old one pound coins....I think not!

spacer.png

Not my circus, not my monkeys

Hi Joe

Its a pleasure - I really do detest scams - not that I am suggesting that this is a scam site, so happy to help.

I think there are enough warning signs there to see if another TSF member has had dealings with them and hopefully if they have they can post on the Dealer Directory for all paying members to see. 

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

Archived