• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Florinus.lt

Tritoon01

Hello, yes I have bought from them. I got quite a big order from them so I took a bit of a chance considering it was the first time I used them and I have not heard of them previously, but the order came safe and sound, and at the time I got some very cheap 1 oz perth coins, so i was very happy. There was however a little mix-up with my order, which caused a long delay for delivery, bassically what happened was they didn't have all the coins that I ordered in stock, so the order didn't get processed, but when that was realised it then just took a few days for the coins to be delivered. Communication was very good though, and you can call them and speak to them, and they always reply to emails, so In my experience and my opinion they are good.

Goldfinga

I have ordered from them in June, but it took a lot of time before getting my stuff despatched (1 month). More over, they told me after 2 weeks, some coins in my order were not in stock (!) so they cancelled around 30% of my order. (1500€) I paid with paypal so  I was not too worried. They paid me back accordingly (but did not pay the extra paypal fees (3,9%) they charged for the cancelled part of my order.

However, the remaining order came safely and well packed 1 month later,  it was a good deal for me at around 20€/oz 

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, dga00 said:

Please share latest experience!

Thank you!

I have a new parcel on the way from florinus, my third order with them.

Never had any problem, all good.

It normally takes around 7 working days for the parcel to arrive.

Archived