• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed The Perfect Silver Heart Auction - 5.64 ozt Laser Hallmarked

BackyardBullion

The Perfect Silver Heart is up for auction!

A few weeks ago I shared some photos of a perfect heart that came out when pouring silver. 

I cannot stress how rare it is to get something quite so perfect - every ripple is clean, crisp and finishes up in a near perfect cooling pool. I would say a piece like this is literally 1 in a thousand or more. I wish I could replicate this every time, but then I suppose that would make it less special!

Because it was such a special piece we decided to treat it differently. 

1758134741_PerfectHeart1.thumb.jpg.1581549595841537bc615e6c9325323d.jpg

1935363493_PerfectHeart2.thumb.jpg.9a21a68b52c9d54ef858fa4b0b8c47c0.jpg

170668675_PerfectHeart3.thumb.jpg.748031de30b41ec07a3da4fe6d52719d.jpg

654599695_PerfectHeart4.thumb.jpg.e7bfd61db89f06a4b1c3a8556ed675b9.jpg

Hallmarking & Stamping

It has been LASER hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office. Giant 5mm hallmarks which are literally burned into the silver, very tactile and an incredible level of detail. 

We have stamped it with the weight, 5.64 ozt and our leaf logos, that is all. Less is always more on these kind of things. 

Normally I would have a leaf on the rippled side too, but this is too perfect to do that to, so we can just see and enjoy the ripples for what they are. 

Auction listing

Rather than a first come first served listing I want to put this out for auction to give people a fair chance at seeing it and getting it. 

The auction will run until 9pm UK Time on Tuesday 1st September (just over 1 week). 

No reserve

Bidding must be at least £1 more than a previous bidder please.

Highest bidder at 9pm UK time on Tuesday 1st September wins.

If the highest bidder pulls out or reneges on their final bid we will contact 2nd place, 3rd place etc. accordingly. 

Postage & Shipping - We ship worldwide!

UK Postage will be via buyers choice and cost in addition to the winning bid. 

International postage is at buyers choice and cost in addition to the winning bid. 

We are happy to ship worldwide. 

Payment

Payment via Banks Transfer or PayPal 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump for standard members. 

Auction is live until Tuesday 1st September 9pm

£1 minimum bid increments