• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Perth Mint Stock Horses, 2013, 2014, 2015. Carded and Capsuled

HighlandTiger

FINAL REDUCED PRICES BEFORE EBAY.

PRICES DROPPED BY AROUND 10% 

Before I put these on Ebay, I'll offer them to you guys first.

I have 4 sets of Perth Mint Capsuled Stock Horses, (2013, 2014, 2015) For Sale. (mintage 10,000 each)

EMK, (The only German supplier who sells these coins), has these three coins for sale, for around 155 Euros not including delivery costs. I'll match that price but I'll include delivery by Recorded Delivery in the price.

So that's £110 delivered for the three coins. Now £94

6107-Australien-2015-3x1$-Australian-Sto

I also have just two sets of the carded version, (2013, 2014, 2015. mintage of only 1000 each). EMK, have a price of 395 Euros, (£282), before delivery costs. I'll undercut that price by £80 and include Recorded delivery in the price.

So that is £200 delivered for the three coins. NOW £174

6102-Australien-2015-3x1$-Australian-Sto

Offer available till the weekend, if anyone is interested, if not then off to ebay they will go. 

If anyone is interested in single coins........Prices include recorded delivery, 

Capsuled

2013 - £42 now £37 - 4 Left

2014 - £37 now £32 - 4 Left

2015 - £32 now £27 - 3 Left

Carded

2013 - £77 now £68 - 2 Left

2014 - £67 now £58 - 2 Left

2015 - £57 now £48 - 2 Left

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived