• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gold for sale..... and a 1 oz gold coin at less than spot

KennyPowers

Hi,

I have 4 gold coins for sale.

1/4 oz 2020 American Gold Eagle:  SOLD

8 gram 2020 Gold Panda:  SOLD

Double Gold Sovereign 2020: SOLD * Am creating a new listing for visibility and to create a clean post

1 oz 2020 007 Gold coin from the Perth Mint SOLD

Selling below spot due to a couple of dings on a small part of the coin's reeded edge, otherwise its perfect - see photos - this coin normally attracts a decent premium). Can send more photos on request if required. Will come in a coin flip, shaken, not stirred.....

All coins plus postage, RM SD preferred.

If multiple coins are purchased as one sale then postage will be free!

Bank transfer or PF&F

Thanks for looking!

Kenny

20200823_130938.jpg

20200823_130913.jpg

20200823_131115.jpg

20200823_131051.jpg

20200823_130851.jpg

20200823_144108.jpg

20200823_130801.jpg

20200823_130714.jpg

20200823_193545.jpg

@KennyPowers has accepted my offer to pay on receipt for the 1oz 007. For visibility I’m recording the deal here with his permission. 

Its hard building up trust in a new community, especially when so much money is at stake. 

Im very grateful to KennyPowers for switching the risk on this our first trade and hope it’s the first of many!

Many Thanks 

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

Kudos to @KennyPowers

Super seller, great coin at fantastic price, well packaged. Very happy.

All received and all paid.

Many thanks 

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

25 minutes ago, InvestInCoins888 said:

Kudos to @KennyPowers

Super seller, great coin at fantastic price, well packaged. Very happy.

All received and all paid.

Many thanks 

Thank you @InvestInCoins888

Everything went smoothly and the communication was excellent. Was a pleasure sir and glad you are happy with your new coin! 

Archived