• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

OOHH! 5huggy "DAFT"competition again! - Win 1/2 ounce of Silver!

5huggy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

295 mints

1keuser Wllihelm

1queen victoria

and any Windsor monarch to give it a tuatonic slant!😀

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

527 mints in total.

Or ...

This is, in fact, Shuggy's collection of bleached bunny poops, which he collects and stores as part of his 'extreme prepping' routine as an 'off-grid' alternative Winter fuel source ... and an occasional snack, if things really go south!

NeutronJack

323 Mints (I think the real question should be, how many of those mints will you eat before the competition is over?!) I love the thought that people have a jar of mint imperials next to their laptop, casual minty munching whilst surfing inter-web...

Whay do you call a donkey with one leg?

A wonky.

What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye?

A winky wonky. 

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

5 hours ago, NeutronJack said:

527 mints in total.

Or ...

This is, in fact, Shuggy's collection of bleached bunny poops, which he collects and stores as part of his 'extreme prepping' routine as an 'off-grid' alternative Winter fuel source ... and an occasional snack, if things really go south!

NeutronJack

laughter GIF

1 hour ago, InvestInCoins888 said:

323 Mints (I think the real question should be, how many of those mints will you eat before the competition is over?!) I love the thought that people have a jar of mint imperials next to their laptop, casual minty munching whilst surfing inter-web...

Whay do you call a donkey with one leg?

A wonky.

What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye?

A winky wonky. 

harvey levin laughing GIF by TMZ

452 mints

Daft answer is a nice acrostic poem: 

My

Incompetent 

Niece

Took

Ill when she won the

Mint counting

Prize from 5HUGGY who

Emigrated once he heard that

Rolos were to be made

Illegal due to 

Angry

Lamas...

7 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

452 mints

Daft answer is a nice acrostic poem: 

My

Incompetent 

Niece

Took

Ill when she won the

Mint counting

Prize from 5HUGGY who

Emigrated once he heard that

Rolos were to be made

Illegal due to 

Angry

Lamas...

cracking up laughing GIF

My legit guess is 309 mints.

My daft guess is that there aren't any mints at all as all of them, the jar itself, this thread, and the entire forum are all part of 5huggy's Covid-induced fever dream.

1 minute ago, Kraken said:

My legit guess is 309 mints.

My daft guess is that there aren't any mints at all as all of them, the jar itself, this thread, and the entire forum are all part of 5huggy's Covid-induced fever dream.

dos equis lol GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

Archived