• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

OOHH! 5huggy "DAFT"competition again! - Win 1/2 ounce of Silver!

5huggy

This competition has the FULL backing and is sponsored by our very own  "THE SILVER FORUM"

The Silver Forum has provided this wonderful prize - for one of you KLEVER members to win! 😉😍

B94F26F5-A052-434F-A89D-6CE31828F5C6.jpeg

9EC03FCB-B3AE-4304-841E-F34468077173.jpeg

So we purchase "PM's" (precious metals) from a "Mint! "

We buy them in an "Imperial" measurement of "TROY" ounces!

So !😉

IMG_3753.thumb.jpg.a6dc7440a2f58d2ed897bc136fcb5f81.jpg

IMG_3758.thumb.jpg.1fa0f30b76ea28e23003497aa52d0b2c.jpg

The competition consists of 2 parts 

Each entrant will have 2 attempts available!

1st go(attempt) is to guess the correct number of!😉

"IMPERIAL" "MINTS"! ( in the jar) 🤣

the second go is to come up with the "DAFTEST" possible answer,

as previously 

this time there will NOT be a second go at the number in the Jar!

The member who guesses to the nearest the number of "MINTS" in the jar 
Will win the beautiful half ounce Perth Mint Dragon provided by The Silver Forum

The person deemed by 5huggy to have made the "DAFTEST" answer will receive a surprise prize !

Entry is available for Premium Members / Official Sponsors / Moderators only. Please purchase Premium Membership prior to entering.

Entry closes 23:59 Friday 28th August 2020 (as per forum server UK time stamp)

Worldwide entry available! Any Premium Member from anywhere in the world may enter, the prizes will be shipped worldwide FREE of charge. Please note that the winner is responsible for any applicable custom duties, taxes, or other charges that may be charged by your country.

Go on - Do you your BEST and Worst! 😉🤣👍

Well Done Thumbs Up GIF by Minions

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

374,1 imperial mints (0,1 is the little sliver of mint in the pic) 😅

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

4 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

I'm guessing the current gsr swap of 5oz of gold converted to silver minus the weight of a sovereign plus the weight of a queen's beast 1/4oz making a grand total of 364 

star wars lol GIF by Hyper RPG

Very epic and generous competition. Gimme a cool 222 😎 This place is wild. I'm glad I joined. ❤️ 

I'm not sure I can beat anyone here for daftness but here's something i'd like to share for the end of the week. It always gets me through a tough work day. I feel we can all relate to at one time or another:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Katie said:

Very epic and generous competition. Gimme a cool 222 😎 This place is wild. I'm glad I joined. ❤️ 

I'm not sure I can beat anyone here for daftness but here's something i'd like to share for the end of the week. It always gets me through a tough work day. I feel we can all relate to at one time or another:

giphy.gif

comedy central omg GIF

9 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Looked at this quite closely 760 mints. 

Daft answer is the whole jar is required to freshen my breath as it smells as bad as a dirty babboons bottom......

season 1 laugh laughing episode 2 the walking dead GIF

The path of the righteous mint is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish jar and the tyranny of evil mintage. Blessed is he who, in the name of the mint and jars good will, shepherds the mint through the valley of jarness, for he is truly his mint brother's keeper and the finder of lost mint children. And I will strike down upon thee with great mintigeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers minty mintness. And you will know my name is the Lord Mint of Mintington when I lay my vengeance upon thee 476 mints I hold deep within my Jar.

There are 780 mints in the jar; and

The world's leading expert on European wasps walks into a record shop. He asks the assistant “Do you have ‘European Vespidae Acoustics Volume 2? I believe it was released this week.”

“Certainly,” replies the assistant. “Would you like to listen before you buy it?”

“That would be wonderful," says the expert, and puts on a pair of headphones.

He listens for a few moments and says to the assistant, “I'm terribly sorry, but I am the world's leading expert on European wasps and this is not accurate at all. I don't recognize any of those sounds. Are you sure this is the correct recording?”

The assistant checks the turntable, and replies that it is indeed European Vespidae Acoustics Volume 2. The assistant apologizes and lifts the needle onto the next track.

Again the expert listens for a few moments and then says to the assistant, "No, this just can't be right! I've been an expert in this field for 43 years and I still don't recognize any of these sounds."

The assistant apologizes again and lifts the needle to the next track.

The expert throws off the headphones as soon as it starts playing and is fuming with rage. 

"This is outrageous false advertising! I am the world's leading expert on European wasps and no European wasp has ever made a sound like the ones on this record!"

The manager of the shop overhears the commotion and walks over.

"What seems to be the problem, sir?"

"This is an outrage! I am the world's leading expert on European wasps. Nobody knows more about them than I do. There is no way in hell that the sounds on that record were made by European wasps!"

The manager glances down and notices the problem instantly.

"I'm terribly sorry, sir. It appears we've been playing you the bee side."

19 minutes ago, The1GramMan said:

The path of the righteous mint is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish jar and the tyranny of evil mintage. Blessed is he who, in the name of the mint and jars good will, shepherds the mint through the valley of jarness, for he is truly his mint brother's keeper and the finder of lost mint children. And I will strike down upon thee with great mintigeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers minty mintness. And you will know my name is the Lord Mint of Mintington when I lay my vengeance upon thee 476 mints I hold deep within my Jar.

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Archived