• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Investment company advise please?

Maxford

Hi. Please may I ask some of the experts out there on advice regarding certain gold investments? 

so I’ve found a company online that are offering gold at 18 percent below market value, the reason they say they can do this is because it’s straight from the mines and therefore doesn’t carry commissions etc. 

too good to be true? Has anyone dealt with such companies before and how do you know if these guys are legit or not? 

many thanks in advance.

Hi

I would treat this with the most extreme caution.  

This is a well known scam, and I think I have replied on the forum previously to a chap who was offered a similar deal.  

The question to ask is why someone would offer you gold at such a discount to spot when they could sell to the market at spot. 

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

10 minutes ago, Maxford said:

Hi. Please may I ask some of the experts out there on advice regarding certain gold investments? 

so I’ve found a company online that are offering gold at 18 percent below market value, the reason they say they can do this is because it’s straight from the mines and therefore doesn’t carry commissions etc. 

too good to be true? Has anyone dealt with such companies before and how do you know if these guys are legit or not? 

many thanks in advance.

Please, please, please do not “invest” with these guys!! If something is too good to be true, guess what, it is.

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

4 minutes ago, dicker said:

Hi

I would treat this with the most extreme caution.  

This is a well known scam, and I think I have replied on the forum previously to a chap who was offered a similar deal.  

The question to ask is why someone would offer you gold at such a discount to spot when they could sell to the market at spot. 

Best

Dicker

Thanks Dicker, 

that was the first thing I said

I have heard of people being offered samples of gold to keep as part of the scam.  A fraction of an ounce to have tested out of a big bag of gold...

Sadly its a clever scam. 

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

19 hours ago, Maxford said:

many thanks in advance.

YOU MEAN this "BUNCH"! ? 

I'll post this for most of you to have a "LAUGH" at! (FUTURES!") - - IMHO sophisticated Investors ONLY!

https://www.thegoldsafe.co.uk/land/

8 hours ago, 5huggy said:

YOU MEAN this "BUNCH"! ? 

I'll post this for most of you to have a "LAUGH" at! (FUTURES!") - - IMHO sophisticated Investors ONLY!

https://www.thegoldsafe.co.uk/land/

Only 24 months delivery. I'll place my order right now in order to get it asap.

grafik.thumb.png.d3dd02fae183be15947d14d04cbf306e.png

Seriously, whoever sends them money has deserved to lose it. Better send it to me. You will also not get it back but at least I'm upfront about it, thus my promise: You will avoid any disappointment!

grafik.png

Archived