• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Feedback option for group order organisers

I have just received my part of a group order and wanted to provide feedback not only for the seller but for the group order facilitator. I had to put my feedback down as a buyer from both. i wonder whether it would be a good idea to add a feedback option for group order facilitator/organiser.

• Founder & Administrator

Thanks. I am aware of this topic. But will require some time for me to think about the best way to structure it and who should be left feedback in such situations.

Should feedback really be left for trades that didn't originate from the forum? i.e. European Mint orders. 

There are also other group orders that involve a sale from the trade section and then another member arranging a group order, i.e. the orders from SVcollector. In this case who is left feedback, SVCollector, the member who did the group order, or both?

These are all things that myself and the Moderation team will need to look into and discuss to work out what we feel is the best option. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

27 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

There are also other group orders that involve a sale from the trade section and then another member arranging a group order, i.e. the orders from SVcollector. In this case who is left feedback, SVT collector, the member who did the group order, or both?

In my recent instance, I left positive feedback for both. I think if money is transacted and/or PMs are entrusted with an individual then feedback is deserved.

• Founder & Administrator

The trading feedback on the forum is designed to be used for feedback for items sold via the forum only. 

Much like in the same way, as eBay. If you buy from APMEX directly at APMEX.com you do not then leave feedback for APMEX on their eBay store. You would only leave feedback on their eBay store if you purchased the item via eBay.

If you have purchased from @EuropeanMint or another dealer via the dealers website, irrespective of if you have got a 3rd party to then do a group order and forward to you. please do not leave feedback via the forum trading feedback system.

Instead:

Please leave a dealer review in the dealer directory, you can leave a review for European Mint here. You may also leave a review for the company that facilitated the group order, in the Dealer Directory. @BackyardBullion is not currently in the Dealer Directory, but I have messaged him in regards to this and his business can be added there.

If buying an item that was listed by @SVcollector for example, on the forum then you may leave SVCollector trading feedback, as the item was listed and sold via the forum. This is perfectly fine as the trade happened on the forum. You may also leave feedback for the private member who helped you to acquire the item by facilitating a group order, please clearly state in your feedback that they forwarded an item onto you, a group order, rather than they are the seller of an item. In the future we can look at adding a dropdown for this. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived