• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 3 coin 2015 Kookaburra silver set $108 shipped

Robb

Greetings!

I have several 3 coin 2015 Kookaburra silver coins that I put together. I will only sell in sets of three, not breaking them up just yet. 

All were minted in 2015, which is the 25th anniversary of the Perth Mint Kookaburra series (1990-2015).  They are somewhat unique in that the coins were stuck with two dates:  1990 and 2015

Coin 1  is a regular bullion issue 1 oz 2015 Kookaburra silver coin.   500,000 minted world-wide.

Coin 2 is same, but has the Goat privy strike.  50,000 minted world-wide.

Coin 3 is in my opinion the sleeper of the set:  2015 Kookaburra 1/2 oz silver proof.  The Beijing International Coin Expo Proof.  1,934 minted world-wide.

All coins will ship in original Perth Mint caps, and the 1/2 oz Proof will ship in original box w/ numbered COA

Price for all three coins shipped USPS Priority Mail w/tracking is $108 to the lower 48.

If you are a northern neighbor and want a shipping estimate to Canada, send me your postal code and town/city so I can get a quote to you.

I accept Zelle, Venmo, and PPG&S.  If you use PayPal, the price will be $112 shipped.

I package securely and ship the same or next business day.

Appreciate you looking!

sk8FDfs.jpg

ygQRh7M.jpg

P9K2otB.jpg?1

1QSkcbC.jpg?1

• 5 weeks later...

Archived