• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

My first trade - Shell / BP

1 hour ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Found a really handy tool that gives you live technicals on resistance points, pivot points and break out points on the charts. Its like a trading cheat sheet. Its updated daily for each trading day, no need to thank me for the early free xmas present. Might be handy for you @Stacktastic

Heres an example:

https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/AMC/cheat-sheet

:P🐮

Thats fabulously simple - thanks for that - its hard to pick accurate support and resistance. 

Edited by Stacktastic

6 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

Thats fabulously simple - thanks for that - its hard to pick accurate support and resistance. 

Exactly my ex wife said the same to me in bed.....🤡

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/01/2021 at 15:00, goluckystayhappy said:

I am liking Petrofac at the moment and have built a decent position. One of the most shorted UK stocks at the moment and a bit of a battle going on between shorts/longs. The shares do look grossly undervalued even with the SFO investigation lurking in the background. One to watch as they are also effectively an oil producer given their PSC contracts. They also recently signed a big contract that has not been RNS'd yet.

Stayed long and strong on PFC and have added to my holdings multiple times since my post above.  Now popping and hopefully patience will continue to pay off.

A shoeshine boy told me face book shares are cheap today lol

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

On 27/09/2021 at 22:52, goluckystayhappy said:

Now popping and hopefully patience will continue to pay off.

Probably the biggest lesson I have learnt trading is to trust your research & dont sell. 
As per this post title I bought BP and Shell near the bottom and sold as well as a few other stocks that are 3-5x now. 

My gold stocks are between 5-10% down but I just have a feeling they will do very well when the SHTF as its certainly being encouraged now. 
Apart from that I am looking at silver soon (POLY) and trading uranium unless that also dips substantially. 

Facebook would have been a nice swing trade I think its probbaly going to jump +5% I recon by the end of the week with no bad news. 
Easy 10% gains. Whats scary is how one company can bring the whole market down 2% I can see why China are clamping down on the Ali Baba's and stuff. 

Edited by Stacktastic

1 hour ago, Stacktastic said:

Probably the biggest lesson I have learnt trading is to trust your research & dont sell. 
As per this post title I bought BP and Shell near the bottom and sold as well as a few other stocks that are 3-5x now. 

My gold stocks are between 5-10% down but I just have a feeling they will do very well when the SHTF as its certainly being encouraged now. 
Apart from that I am looking at silver soon (POLY) and trading uranium unless that also dips substantially. 

Facebook would have been a nice swing trade I think its probbaly going to jump +5% I recon by the end of the week with no bad news. 
Easy 10% gains. Whats scary is how one company can bring the whole market down 2% I can see why China are clamping down on the Ali Baba's and stuff. 

Make sure you apply this to the uranium roadmap @Stacktasticor you'll just end up regretting it...

15 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Make sure you apply this to the uranium roadmap @Stacktasticor you'll just end up regretting it...

Yeah especially as the volume has increased with more institutional buying yesterday - history has proven that the spot does not have to move for it to rally. 
I still think that there will be a move down or there will be a market crash

Dennison could get back down under a dollar again. Bit of a gamble, but the signs are there. 30 cents - I doubt very much 😛

Edited by Stacktastic

• 2 weeks later...

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use