• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Tell me what you think about this deal. I am new

Glitterbum

Howdy .

I found some Canadian 1 oz silver maples

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Canada-OZ-9999-Silver-Mapleleaf-Uncirculated/dp/B07QD7KSMG/ref=sr_1_106?__mk_es_US=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=1+oz+silver+coin&qid=1596851423&sr=8-106

I paid 320 dollars for 10 of these -including shipping and tax, final price -. I think it is a good deal -320 USD for 10 oz.-

The seller has a good feedback overall, but not a big dealer. I know amazon has a good return policy, and I paid with credit card. I have a signature visa, and can make an easy chargeback if the coins are fake and if the refund fails.

What do you think ?

Thanks

I bought 10 Canadian maples at £21.06 each plus shipping a few weeks ago but the price has gone up a lot since then. If I were to buy the same items today, it would be closer to £30 each plus shipping and possibly VAT depending on source. It is more a case of whether you are happy with the purchase. I would not be unhappy with yours, I don't think you can complain about $32 each all in.

Hey. I was concerned because the pic of the item displayed a 2011 maple, and the description said 2017. That and the fact that the seller seemed a bit suspicious. I  sent a message to seller asking about the non matching pictures.

My order got mysteriously canceled

haha yeah.

¨technical problems ¨

Yesterday (because I am a paranoid man) I chatted  with customer service, and they told me that the seller is legit.

I knew that ebay is full of crooks....but amazon? 

Archived