• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 11 kgs Silver

silversky

For sale are 11 x Lunar II series Silver BU 1 Kilo coins.  Starting with the mouse (2008) and running sequentially to the dog (2018) missing only last years' Pig (still available at bullion dealers).

All 11 coins are in great condition and are untampered with in their original mint capsules.  They will come in the soft Zerust anti-tarnish pouches that I store them in.  Easy to get out and admire whilst keeping them in great condition and reducing scratches to their capsules. An extra pouch included for the pig to complete the set.

All 11 coins for £10,000 plus delivery £100

Right now I'm looking to sell all of them together rather than to split them up.

The photos don't do them justice.  They look awesome together.  Very shiny and reflective with lovely pinwheel on the frosting in the fields.  The pink colour seen on some of the photos is just the reflection and is from my hands holding the camera. They're not easy to photograph.  And yes, before anyone says,  I know I laid out the dog and the rooster the wrong way round in year order,  Doh!

Thanks for looking

IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0269.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

IMG_0272.JPG

IMG_0275.JPG

IMG_0276.JPG

IMG_0277.JPG

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_0282.JPG

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

11kg of loveliness right there but. Mr HB is more skint than Harry mcskint from skintsvillie Tennessee. 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 hour ago, InvestInCoins888 said:

In line for a couple if you split the set please!

I do have an additional Monkey kilo coin which I would sell for £900 delivered.  It's hard to put up a price at the moment with the price of physical rising as fast as it is.  I do want to try to keep the set together at the moment in case someone wants them all.  Some of them are getting hard to get hold of these days and they're a nice collection all together.

Cheers

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived