• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Middle Man for Platinum near Lincolnshire (UK)

BarcelonaSLV

Hi stackers,

Hope everything is going well for you in this crazy times, and I'm delighted with the forum to date.

About the topic, we are trying to send a platinum coin (1 ounce Platinum Vienna Philarmonic 2020) from Spain to the UK, but we need someone with reputation to be a middle man to take the payment in custody, receive the shipment and test the coin just in case, there's proof of acquistion as well. I'm willing to pay whatever fair fee is agreed upon.

Is there someone interested in doing that located near Lincolnshire, United Kingdom to make the process agile.

Best regards.

Carlos

@daca thanks already been contacted but my services don't include taking the cash and then passing it on to the seller. It plays far too much havoc with my accounting and could also inflate my turnover figures for HMRC

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

If no one else is doing it, I'd do it, if you trust my 7 reputation points. Personally, I would choose someone with more reputation points. However, I don't live in Lincolnshire, but somewhere else in the UK. So you would send the coin to me, they the money to me and then I would send the coin to them and the money to you. I'm not sure what it costs but obviously sending it with tracked delivery plus any bank fees that might occur, I would need to look into that. I wouldn't charge anything but you'd need to leave it in my feedback that I was the middle man for this. I have a Sigma Precious Metal Verifier Pro, so I could check if it really is platinum. In case it's not, I'll send the coin back to you but only if you send me the money for sending it back to you. Oh, there might be additional costs for the packaging material unless I'd be able to reuse yours.

Edit: I'd film unboxing it and putting it onto the Sigma Verifier, so in case it was not real, you couldn't accuse me of having swapped it with a fake.

Archived