• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.Β Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicΒ posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)Β happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.Β 

International Stacker in the House!

Hi all,

I am International Stacker and enjoy traveling the world on a journey for gold & silver! I am new hereΒ but have heard about the forum from BYB. Evidently there was a troll in the past with my screen name but I was able to fix that working with Chris!

Cheers all!

-IS

-International Stacker

Youtube.com/c/InternationalStacker

Instagram.com/InternationalStacker

• Founder & Administrator

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum :)Β I can confirm it is the real @internationalstackerΒ from YouTube, thank you for joining.Β 

You can find his channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/c/InternationalStacker/videos

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

PleaseΒ Follow / LikeΒ / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channelΒ -Β TSF Facebook page -Β TSF Twitter pageΒ -Β TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

4 minutes ago, Chronix said:

Welcome to the forum! Was wondering if you ever returned for that gold bar in Dubai Airport?Β πŸ˜†

LOL! No I didn't... EPIC fail should have gotten the Tolas! lol :DΒ It just never aligned with my budget to make it happen lol

-IS

Added 0 minutes later...
12 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Hi πŸ‘‹Β 

I like yourΒ videos πŸ‘πŸ» and I’m a sub!

Welcome mateΒ 

Awesome!!!! Wooo Hoo! :D Thank you so much for your support!

Β 

-IS

-International Stacker

Welcome to the Silver Forum the real slim shady internationalstacker. The last time unfortunately when someone with the same name joined the forum I was doped. Congrats YouTube channel 3 years running strong lots of content the Dubai Gold Market is my favourite as I have never been always wanted to visit.

Welcome to the forum Int stacker,Β 

Great you tube channel you have, and an epic stack.

Β 

Hopefully you can have a positive influence on the USA/Canada trade section.Β 

56 minutes ago, Abyss said:

Welcome to the Silver Forum the real slim shady internationalstacker. The last time unfortunately when someone with the same name joined the forum I was doped. Congrats YouTube channel 3 years running strong lots of content the Dubai Gold Market is my favourite as I have never been always wanted to visit.

Thank you!! I love your user icon/picture (BabyYoda) BTW! lol Sorry about that! Lots of impersonators these days... Hope he/she wasn't a total troll! lol Yes Dubai was a blast! I was planning to make more but COVID kind of messed up my travel plans!Β  XD

Β 

-IS

Added 0 minutes later...
25 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

Welcome to the forum Int stacker,Β 

Great you tube channel you have, and an epic stack.

Β 

Hopefully you can have a positive influence on the USA/Canada trade section.Β 

Thank you so much! Happy you enjoy the channel :DΒ 

-ISΒ 

-International Stacker

• Founder & Administrator

Just to confirm, the impersonatorΒ was on the forum for less than 1 day and was banned after making just two postsΒ :)Β banned on the same day they created the account.Β 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

PleaseΒ Follow / LikeΒ / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channelΒ -Β TSF Facebook page -Β TSF Twitter pageΒ -Β TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

On 03/08/2020 at 00:01, ChrisSilver said:

Just to confirm, the impersonatorΒ was on the forum for less than 1 day and was banned after making just two postsΒ :)Β banned on the same day they created the account.Β 

I tried to log on earlier and it said i was banned, whats that all about lol?

LOL!!!!! XD

Β 

-IS

Added 0 minutes later...
10 hours ago, GavinDevon said:

Welcome @internationalstackerΒ good to see you on the forum. Love your vids. Very informative. Chilled and entertaining. Glad to have you here with us.

Happy stackingΒ 

Thank you!! :D:DΒ 

Β 

-IS

-International Stacker

Wait who is this???? πŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ½οΈπŸ½οΈπŸ½οΈ

Archived