• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 10,000+ forum members. 

Ricky26

1oz silver Britannia or krugerrand, ideally a mix of the 2

Hello everyone, I’m new to silver and to the forum. I’m looking to buy 75-100 1oz silver Britannia or krugerrand, ideally a mix of the 2.

does anyone have any for sale or can point me in the right direction to get some at a good price. 
ive been looking a Celtic gold as they seem to be the best price, but it seems to be quite a rigmarole paying for them and knowing my luck I’ll mess it up. 
has anyone had any orders from them recently? Is it a smoother transaction that it appears to be?

thanks in advance

If you want easy transactions you could always have a look at Silver Trader, he is based in the NE of England has great customer service and does discount. Can I suggest you sign up for his monthly news letter. Not linked just a satisfied customer, I have purchased from him this week. 

Thankyou tickety, does he have a website or something? How do I contact him or see what he had available?

Posted (edited)

yes just google silver trader you will find him okay

just noted that he has krugerrand don't think he has any Britannia at this time. 

Edited by Tickety

Chards are also worth a look, they have good stock levels especially if you are looking to buy second hand, I have not bought from them so don't know how easy it is online but they are based in Blackpool so should be easy enough to speak with on the phone.