• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Searching for Silver sellers...

So Im searching for silver sellers to have on call now, and for the future. Im on the hunt for the "regulars". I've got my "stuff" together, and put 40-50% of my money I earn each month STRAIGHT into silver stacking. (Tell me how many people can do that?!?) I always do my DD, bring my own scale (as I know you guys do as well...) and spend AT LEAST $1000 a month on it. I play fair, no hardball. (I get what it's like being a seller).

I live in L.A. area, but can also pay to have the silver shipped. So if you're searching for a buyer, I'm right here. (And dont worry, I'll wear a mask, haha)

Much love,

-Dan

Also want to give a thanks to the Silver Forum for having a platform to share news and befriend others. ❤️

On 01/08/2020 at 19:16, madmindfreak4 said:

So Im searching for silver sellers to have on call now, and for the future. Im on the hunt for the "regulars". I've got my "stuff" together, and put 40-50% of my money I earn each month STRAIGHT into silver stacking. (Tell me how many people can do that?!?) I always do my DD, bring my own scale (as I know you guys do as well...) and spend AT LEAST $1000 a month on it. I play fair, no hardball. (I get what it's like being a seller).

I live in L.A. area, but can also pay to have the silver shipped. So if you're searching for a buyer, I'm right here. (And dont worry, I'll wear a mask, haha)

Much love,

-Dan

Also want to give a thanks to the Silver Forum for having a platform to share news and befriend others. ❤️

Hey I live in LA aswell. DM me and let me know what youre looking for

On 03/08/2020 at 13:46, Witcher said:

I was thinking about you and there is someone else on here too... in that area. 

Can you please guide me to them? Would love to work with them, as with the people above. I want to share in the love and riches!!! Hahaha Tell them I'm a serious buyer. 

On 03/08/2020 at 08:13, Witcher said:

Thanks for reminding me...  I might list a regular generic 10 oz silver bar.  
What "regulars" are you looking for?  ASE, Maples, etc?

Silver Maples and 10 oz bars specifically. What would your best price be on a 10 oz bar? For privacy reasons, email me your quote to my personal email Draphaelp@gmail.com . I can paypal/ use the payment platform you choose. ❤️

On 03/08/2020 at 12:20, ShaolinStacker said:

Hey I live in LA aswell. DM me and let me know what youre looking for

Maples/ 10 oz bars specifically. That, or if you can give a good deal on Eagles, I'll take some as well. As you're in L.A., I can do straight cash, or paypal/venmo. Let me know!!! ❤️ ALSO, tell me your quote on Eagles at my personal email draphaelp@gmail.com . I want all my dealers to keep their power in competitive pricing and trading!!! I know what it's like being a seller. Haha ❤️

• 4 weeks later...

Archived