• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Sports cards anyone interested

Ive just started to slowly trickle out my sports cards for sale on sportscard forum (100% feedback over 100 transactions) and some on Ebay (jimmy-v-cardboard 100% feedback over 300 transactions).

Im doing this to support my stack habit... :D

I was wondering if anyone (probably would not be worth it on the other side of the pond but who knows Ive never went outside of US/Canada) was interested in trading their silver or even Copper for Sportscards. Or even flat out buying.

PM me or post here. If you are looking for a particular player or team, GU, Autod let me know. I carry mostly football but do have Basketball, Baseball, Non Sports and "odds and ends".

Im currently getting ready to list GU Marinos and then possibly Tannehills. Yeah im a Dolphins fan and yes I pulled some of my favorites.

Thanks for looking and reading. I have a site with most of the cards that I was trading with to give you an idea.

If the link doesnt work let me know.

http://www.facciolli.com/cards/index.php?cat=10001

The one with the Menedez brothers? Ive seen it but prices are from one end to another. The lowest Ive seen it (sell for) is around $5... highest $200. Not saying people bought it for that but that's the price ranges.

Heck you can buy a box of Hoops for around 20$ and probably get 2 or 3. Graded high would get you more but I think it was a flash in the pan thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived