• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Cheap 20 francs gold

SVcollector

Hello

i have for sale 47 X 20 Francs mixed dates (40 left ) 

i ask 280£ each  around 1.5% above spot.

All coins are problem free without knocks or scratches.

Shipping cost 27£ via fedex 

Any questions feel free to ask 

Chris P

2861CEE7-92FF-426E-9F27-B041F1FEE3A3.jpeg

www.svcollector.com

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you could list the dates of the angels and roosters you have, it might loosen a few pockets...I collected date runs of these coins, so knowing what individual dates you have might help.

I am on the lookout for a good condition 1906 rooster (restrike). It will have LIBERTE EQUALITE FRATERNITE around the rim, and not DIEU PROTEGE LA FRANCE....plus some of my angels could be upgraded...cheers.

2 hours ago, Kookaburracollector said:

If you could list the dates of the angels and roosters you have, it might loosen a few pockets...I collected date runs of these coins, so knowing what individual dates you have might help.

I am on the lookout for a good condition 1906 rooster (restrike). It will have LIBERTE EQUALITE FRATERNITE around the rim, and not DIEU PROTEGE LA FRANCE....plus some of my angels could be upgraded...cheers.

I will do it tomorrow thanks. 

www.svcollector.com

30 minutes ago, augur said:

Why not organise a group order and then the receiver in the UK can post them on SD?

Brilliant idea depending on interest, lets say 10 people we're looking at £2.70 each and another £6.70 each £9.40 overall postage sounds more appealing

Id be game if anyone else is? 

@SVcollector has some really superb gold on the forum - a lot of it AT SPOT! I'm happy to take delivery of a group order and send on to individual buyers if that will help folk out.

Are you interested:

@Jvw  

@MrTT  

@Stackerads  

@Kookaburracollector  

@Chrisplym  

?

2 minutes ago, arphethean said:

@SVcollector has some really superb gold on the forum - a lot of it AT SPOT! I'm happy to take delivery of a group order and send on to individual buyers if that will help folk out.

Are you interested:

@Jvw  

@MrTT  

@Stackerads  

@Kookaburracollector  

@Chrisplym  

?

Normally I would be all over these, but holding back to spend the cash on Sovereigns, 50 Pesos and Libertad's atm.....

3 minutes ago, arphethean said:

Are you interested:

@Jvw  

@MrTT  

@Stackerads  

@Kookaburracollector  

@Chrisplym  

?

44 minutes ago, augur said:

Why not organise a group order and then the receiver in the UK can post them on SD

4 minutes ago, arphethean said:

Are you interested:

@Jvw  

@MrTT  

@Stackerads  

@Kookaburracollector  

@Chrisplym  

?

Yes, please put my name down for 1

Thanks. 

I am happy to do that. Shipping cost 27 pounds with fedex otherwise with local post office the cost is 8 pounds but the delivery time is around 20-30 days. 

So normally i prefer only fedex. 

There are 35 available at spot price. 

279 pounds each 

Regards

Chris

www.svcollector.com

Archived