• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Reviews - Gold Silber Muenzen Shop de

JudyPuiul

@JudyPuiul , I have ordered from them 2 times, everything went fine with a quick shipping and delivery, except one glitch where I ordered a sealed gold Panda (they sell sealed and unsealed at different prices) . They sent me the coin with the seal cut and closed with scotch. I did write them about this 2 times but they never replied to my mail.

5 hours ago, JudyPuiul said:

@Frenchie hmm.. at least no other scratches or so? This 'no answer' thing bugs me haha. 

No, the Panda was fine, but for the principe of paying an extra for a sealed coin, the less they could have done is replying to me and take my complaint into consideration. The difference was low ..10€, but I let it down. However, they can have good prices and I would order from them again if I have a good deal. I would not worry too much if these are bullion coins such as your maples 

@Frenchie Yeah.. you should've got what you asked for. True that :) . They're advertising the maples as new.. soooo Idk what to believe.. I had a previous experience with coininvest - I ordered a new 1 oz Britannia and I received one with a little scratch on the queen's face. 🤦‍♀️

Added 0 minutes later...

@Wouter06 ❤️ thank you! Well.. overall for the silver maples they were cheapest in Europe 😆 shipping included ( to Romania was 25 euros).

No issues with them so far. I usually buy the 2 oz silver Beasts and some of the 1/4 oz gold bullion Beasts from them because they are the cheapest. Delivery is safe and quick (OK, they are 1,5 hours away from me by train, so going there in person would be quicker).

I used this company multiple times a few years ago, they were mostly pretty good. I had one Somalian Elephant that was really heavily toned though, but putting that aside I would use them again.

• 2 months later...

@dga00 Well.. I did.
They're okay, let's say. 

Facts to have in mind: they don't speak English.

Made some orders with them, they are delivered in Romania via Urgent Cargus which is not the best solution. This one time they forgot to mention my phone number, so the package was 'lost'. I had to call the delivery company and tell them to bring me the package, that I am home and give them my contact details. I have received this order heavily damaged because it was not packed well. This happened to one of my friends as well (the entire thing). I wrote them an email to show them the damages... and they agreed to change them.
I just sent them back few days ago and sent them an email about it, but they didi not reply. I will see...

The other orders were okay, but one of them also had poor packaging, but no damaged goods.

Hope it helps.

I chose now to order from auragentum.com, as I made an order with them for few coins and they were very professional and they speak English as well.

Archived