• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Price Action

Shinus73

To my eyes, the price action of the last two weeks feels as close to the start of the run up of 2010/2011, as anything has in the intervening period.

Does anybody else who goes back that far agree?

Since the SEC told JP Morgan to stop rigging the silver market. Gold and Silver will rise until the stock market correction. They will fall with the market and then past $50, then another pull back from the people that bought near $50 in 2010 and want out. Then it's off to triple digits!

They find more uses for silver yearly. Many say it's just an industrial metal. And if manufacturing falls so will the silver price. They also say that about palladium. But palladium is the most expensive right now. They use it for catalytic converters, but car sales are thru the floor. I heard they invented cold fusion, something the size of a 12 inch cube that can make free electricity to supply every home. The main ingredients are silver and palladium. 

2 hours ago, Chicagodogs said:

They find more uses for silver yearly. Many say it's just an industrial metal. And if manufacturing falls so will the silver price. They also say that about palladium. But palladium is the most expensive right now. They use it for catalytic converters, but car sales are thru the floor. I heard they invented cold fusion, something the size of a 12 inch cube that can make free electricity to supply every home. The main ingredients are silver and palladium. 

Good old cold fusion, keeping science writers busy saying its "just around the corner" since the 1980's.

On 23/07/2020 at 10:34, Chicagodogs said:

I heard they invented cold fusion, something the size of a 12 inch cube that can make free electricity to supply every home. The main ingredients are silver and palladium. 

They haven’t. Even normal fusion (the sort that powers stars and require temperatures of millions of Kelvin) is still not up to reliably generating more energy than is put in to start it up.

As far as I’m aware “cold” fusion is physically impossible and doesn’t occur anywhere in the universe. You’ll always need massive temperatures and pressures to convince atoms to fuse together. 

Archived